Criminals rioting . Villains scheming. The era of peace is slowly ending , are you ready to face Humanity’s demons as they do their best to break free of their confines and once more plague the earth ?
The tower is crowded with the world’s dangerous criminals and is governed by a ever changing realm distortion machine which makes it much larger then what it seems from the outside and due to it there are more ”floors” then it can be assumed. How would one truly find all of the Criminals ? Who knows but allow these Criminals to welcome you to hell.
Fu:Prison Cell Block 1
– Fighting had gone on for quite awhile , the escaped criminals and those who wished to push them back into their cells. It would seem as if the Criminals held the upper hand and didn’t wield the strength necessary to do their jobs right . It seemed as if this attack was coordinated for quite some time, or possibly the effect of someone strong passing by but due to the fact there was a gaping hole which was not too big nor too little located on the side of the building revealed that it was most likely orchestrated by someone . The hole released large amounts of dark fog……. Who could it have been ? Some people would be able to guess at this point who it could’ve been when they gotten there , but moving on to another area ; a horizontally expansive corridor had shown various criminals and guards clashing with their wills and their anger towards one another ; throwing one another off the railings and plummeting to their doom. But from the highest peak of the chamber a man would plummet straight down and land swiftly on his feet, his aura and presence altogether was clouded in mystery ; as he himself would not show anything but the guise of a Businessman. Because in a sense…………. He was here for just that. Business. –
”This Period shall soon come to an end , Guards have grown pale in skill and too lax to even put up a decent fight. Why…. do they even try to struggle against impending defeat ? I wonder if there are any true lights in this dark sky who’ll try ? My oh my , maybe it is just a lie. Nonetheless it’s time to finish what I’ve started here..”
– He was wrecking the place , clearly to allow the criminals out but was that his true objective ? Who knew . But this person had to be stopped, otherwise he’ll cause more trouble . But who had the power to put him down ? That was a question that can be pondered for quite some time. But it didn’t stop the fact he could be considered the First Wave of Evil to descend upon this land. –
Prison Cell Block 2
– Located in a Sandy Region themed Cell block , a certain individual plowed through other people like him who were entrapped and others whose been utterly butchered . Their remains were nothing more then organic jello splattered across the ground –
Yama :” Looks like we’ve been freed Jule. Lets go see the WORLD ! ”
– With that they began to walk in this lengthy desert , hoping to find out where it was they should head next –
Cell Block 3
– Located in a Dark and Murky Dungeon themed setting , this block held the naturally disgusting humans of society who did nothing more then just murder people . As it has been assumed, these people are purely human but with the morals of a demon. Two red haired people were the most significant here , one of them walked out of the cell block and smiled all around ; noticing the small numbers of criminals as it’s shown that they’ve been eliminated for the most part. The male took a few steps to the center of the room only to find a long scimitar to be thrown at him from the sky ; a purple haired male who would soon dissappear just as fast.-
Garudo Lirui : ” Big Brother , when are you going to leave your Cell block ? ”
– The Cell block in which he spoken into had revealed nothing but utter silence , but there was a large amount of bloodpooling out of the darkened cell as beaming eyes could be seen shining out from it.
? ? ? Lirui : ” It’s just not as satisfying. Weak blood is not worth the trouble of spilling..”
Cell Block 4
– In another Cell block which was fashioned after a valley-like landscape , it seemed to have been littered with bodies as well ; something that could be inferred as the fact there had to be one Majorly power person dwelling here . Who could it have been ? –
Cell Block 5
– This room had seemed to have been a moderately normal area ; devoid of all life but one . But what was the cause ? It seemed to have been odd considering the area in which it was located, it appeared to be a school building meant for younger minds. Most likely people who were messed up in the head. But clearly there was one who was so ………. different. –
??? ” [ I AM STILL HERE ] ”
Overall Objective : Stop the Prisoners from Escaping even if it warrants possible death !
Hellgate Prison Bay
– After a hour or two had passed , they had found themselves at the shore of Hellgate Island. So quiet , but yet anyone with insight could sense the looming evil that came within the prison. Something was going on , something major. Some of the travelers began to cower in hesitance as they begin to doubt their own bravery as well as their fighting power , their tails began to shrink in between their legs to display their sudden cowardice. Some people however did not think the same , they would immediately spring into action from the looks of it. One of the Travelers walked closer to the bridge before it began to lower before speaking in a echoed tone. It was the weird male in a white mechanical suit. –
? ? ? : ” What is everyone waiting for ? It’s time to show your valor. ”
– The male would leap off the side of the boat and descended before he pressed his feet against the side of the boat and pressed offwards , his body would be sent flying towards the prison entrance as he eventually landed upon the land and began to run towards the entrance. After that from the lower end of the deck another person ended up leaping into the water and being hidden from view, no one would be able to see this person swim . Who would be next to leave ? This Prison is the location in which all the worlds evil has been locked up . Who was truly ready to leap into hell and come out with battle-scars telling of their battle against the corrupted ? Shuzen would slowly lower the bridge with his crew before he himself turned over to give one last message to them before it was time to leave. He did get serious all of a sudden and within his left arm a trident appeared and within the other a orb of pure water appeared , swirling from the transition of gas into liquid . –
Shuzen :” You all better return alive to vote for me . Got it ? ”Seig:
Many have fallen there already…their voices are afraid…the monsters who hurt them are still there
Rabbots might have had steel at one time burned on their flesh, but their connection to the spirits, their sense of justice…no matter the generation, no matter their differences, all of them carried that within them, that spark of heroism. Red opened his eyes, glaring towards the distance as he could notice the fear of many still strong within their soul while he was pulling Bolt on it’s board form from his back. The time has came…and strangely enough despite the clear fear Red felt he also felt courage burning within his very soul. The Death deserved peace, the living hope of survival…and the evil in this prision to go back into the shadows where they came from. He turned to them, towards the weaker, the most scared, speaking out loud almost in a commanding tone
This battle might be hard…and many of us are afraid of what we will find, but make no mistake about something…they will be merciless, and what they did here they will attempt to do on the world, our world…so I say we stop them here, dead on their tracks…and if we lose…then…I say we drag them along with us!
The bunnie did not awaited nor for confirmation from them, he did not wanted to now if his little speech even worked…he knew that surely it did not had the desired effect, but it did not minded, he was going to fight anyways. So he just began running, using all the force contained on his legs to jump up in the air as he took the board that began shifting into a different form. He climbed into Bolt in mid air, turning it on, feeling the engine purring as the energy from the crystal inside caused it to shoot like a speeding bullet, leaving only a red and white blur behind. Jaune knew that leaping into the battle like this was being careless…but he also knew that they had no time to lose…they needed to pick targets, they needed to stop this, and he planned to clean the road the better he could for the others
Hopefully that idiots make it back alive…
The wall was getting close, Hellgate’s shadow was over Red right now as he silently felt the energies around. They were varied, from the lowest to the highest…in a way this made the bunnie relax as he felt like even the weakest of the reinforcements would be able to fight here. Still there was a few powers the frightened him…one in particular. He could hear the voices…again invading his head as they tried to guide him towards this person…towards the location of the massacre it caused
So Cell Block 4 uh?…well…might be worth checking out…
The bunnie decided for once in his life to follow the guidance of the spirits, given that they were so noisy maybe they could for a change be helpful and might be silent if he fulfilled their wishes. And even if they disaproved the use of Bolt with all their might, it was going to be the means he would use to infiltrate the prison…well that and his fist. All he expected now was that he was strong enough to face this upcoming threat…that he had the strength. It was funny that at a moment like this his father’s words, his years of training…all of that came to his mind as a bitter reminder of how he maybe would be not be capable. Yet he shook his head, no time for doubt now…this people needed him, if he could take down this threat himself and nobody got hurt, it all would be worth it
No doubts, no questions…go in, knock the door…and beat that bastard into submission!
He mentally cheered himself as he felt his aura slowly built up and grow as he began picking up the speed, no way in hell he was going to allow anyone to beat him to his destination, not that kitsune, not that armored weirdo…not anyone. He was gonna fight, he was gonna win, he was gonna get paid…and if he survived this he swore on his ancestors grave that he would drink vodka and invite that cute girl he saw on the boat for a date!…well…maybe not so sure about the last one but still…
The ride from the boat had ended up being . . . rather eventful indeed. Even after having went off on the rabbit-idiot, Kasumi had been a furball of anger for a few minutes thanks to Grant, whom had really gotten on her nerves. Bringing back the allusion of the book, Of Mice and Men, into her head while considering her relationship with Grant as just like that of George and Lennie. She just hoped it didn’t end the same way as it had in the book, boy oh boy would she be both sad and pissed. Especially after everything that had happened. As Kasumi left the ship, she had a rather . . . flushed face, but it was clear that she was still lucid despite the slight buzz in her system. If people had thought that she was going to be going through that voyage without ever drinking they were crazy; except, she had taken a drink of the strongest damnable alcohol on the boat and was a lightweight. God at least she didn’t get hammered, a drunk Kitsune was everyone’s problem.
Kasumi had a serious look on her face finally, dealing with Grant had made her want to get drunk, but there was no telling how that might have turned out from that; after all, it’s not like she has the best cognitive thought to really do anything while drunk, even if all that would be burned out of her system soon enough. Kind of literally speaking at that. With a small look at the rabbit, who seemed that he wanted to play leader, she simply let out a sigh and focused on suppressing her true form and her power at the same time. Man did the buzz make it harder, but that was okay. She was currently too busy with that to notice the aura of her brother behind her, and not far away either, but she didn’t and it was a good thing too; she didn’t need the distractions. She noticed that the male with the watch looked ready as well, huh. At least a few of the people around here weren’t going to be scared the entire time.
The male with bright scarlet hair had a serious look on his face and within his eyes, for one of the few times that he would whenever you saw him. Typically he had a nice, kind look in his visage that set everyone at ease and helped him negotiate. Though that didn’t always work, but of course the male had always given himself a back-up plan in case of that situation; he’d be a fool not to in all honesty. The male was quiet for a reason, and that reason was the very fact that he was looked up at the prison with a analytic gaze so that he could understand the situation. Well, he would have been had he not seen some male begin to rush on ahead – which is when his form blinked just in front of the male and his bike after a small spark around his feet. Normally, people would have to be worried about something that fast moving towards them at such a high speed, but for this male . . . well it wasn’t much of a deal. His arm snapped out at the last second, grasping the nose of the vehicle when he did and stopping it in its tracks without warning, the force of his hand versus the bike was enough to make anyone’s jaw drop; but this male was dominantly speed and strength based in terms of fighting style. But the best part? His hand wasn’t the only thing at work here, at the moment he was holding it off with his hand yes, but there was a powerful electromagnetic current being emitted from the magic circle on his palm; a lightning based spell which was designed to emit an electromagnetic current that pushed metals away instead of simply attracting. Unlike a normal electromagnetic current however, this one didn’t affect magnetic metals only. The magic circle emitting this was a bright crimson, with a rose insignia in the middle of the circle. The male had his sword drawn, but it wasn’t meant as a threat, if anything it looked more like he was trying to get the male to stop a moment before charging in brashly.
“Now now, let’s not be hasty. You don’t know what’s in there, and neither do we; fate rewards the courageous and patient, not just the courageous. Introductions must be in order at this point though; my name is Mamoru Gremory, next head of the Gremory Clan and bearer of the Sacred Gear Ragnarok, at your service.”
Devon wasn’t far behind Kasumi actually, and Eru was right beside him. Devon was tapping his hand against his coat pocket at a rapid rate, causing the letter within to continuously rustle while also tapping his food in a fit of nervous energy stemming from his ADHD. God, when will we be able to get this damnable thing over with? He’d watched the events on the boat unfold from a corner himself, not wanting to involve himself in such things just because he was already uncomfortable enough with being in such a crowd in the first place. No, instead he simply stayed in a corner and relaxed with Eru not far off; in fact even when other women tried to approach him he hadn’t even looked up, he just . . . sat there and looked down with his eyes closed. Devon was a strange one, yes he was indeed, but that was fine also. It helped him stay objective in situations, but also got him into trouble. Honestly it was a surprise in itself.
Yes, there were many armed for battle…many that were afraid, some that were pissed off, and others who could have done without the type of antics that Grant displayed. But….did that stop our plucky comic con conventionalist from enjoying his beer?
Coming down the ship plank, Grant was now singing, yes…he was singing. More pickled than a barrel of gerkins, he was hiccuping and saluting the ships officers and crew as he swaggered along. That silly hat still firmly in place. Sure, he never got to use the M&M condoms, but he had a bloody good time. Even with the angry energizer bunny. Kasumi? Well, she was always acting like she was on her period anyways. So what was new with that? One man who for the life of Grant couldn’t understand yelled out
? ? ? : ” What is everyone waiting for ? It’s time to show your valor. ”
“Huz…hic..zah!” Grant waved his hand feebily, as the rest of the passengers all looked at him as though he was mad.
“Siiiiiit right back and you’ll hear a tale…a tale of a fateful ship, that started from a tropic port aboard a tiny ship…HIC!”He was singing along to the theme from Gilligan’s island as all around him many quaked in fear of the dark whispers and howls coming from the prison. If you were sober, you were scared….if you were drunk on the other hand like Grant, it was hard not to find the whole thing funny.
“This is sooooo like Mystery Island. Where’s Scooby and the Mystery gang? Hic?” He’d been watching way too much television on his Saturday mornings that was for sure.
When Shuzen got all serious and held out his blue shining orb of what was thought to be powers and said Shuzen :” You all better return alive to vote for me . Got it ? ” Grant snorted and pawed at the guy. “Neeverrrr got your campaign….but but button.”
As he toddled up the beach he was humming “Staying alive” and doing disco dance moves.
How on earth was Grant going to be able to sober up before he entered the prison? Would his mask help with that?
Either way, folks….it was going to be entertaining.
Posting Order is not needed as in this scenario it is first come first serve to their respective destinations and works as a real scenario would and ultimately the posts won’t affect one another too much as it would change anything unless of course said character is with another then they both should at least stick together if it is planned to be so.
– Depending on whether or not the people have gotten to the main entrance , once inside they would come to find themselves in a long ominous hallway leading to a room with five different hallways , leading to other places. To their knowledge the high tech usage for this prison was groundbreaking , creating alternate blocks to house criminals with differing realities/realms to torture these people accordingly and such but knowing that there has been damage to this place ; who knew were the assailants were and how much chaos has been started ? It was easy to tell that this required various people to help hold back the situation unfolding. A few idiots however would spread themselves outwards and run in the various blocks and inevitably ….. their deaths . Right next to the Fifth path a pile of eroded bricks and metallic shards covered a un-noticeable hole in the wall. –
The First Path is filled with Countless Fighting
The Second reeks of sand
The Third has the bold stench of blood
The Fourth felt empty…..
The Fifth held a odd euphoria.
A Sixth Sensation could be felt. But it was the most Ominous of all. Something truly twisted laid there. But where?
The others in the party may well think that not only was Grant mad, he was probably a liability on this quest. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn’t. Kasumi had decided to stick with him regardless. Few others would know about what Grant had done before joining the cruise, or of his powers thanks to the Shattered item. With a lopsided smile, Grant looked back at his furry friend.
“It’s like a game show. Five different paths….five different doorways. So…gotta pick.”
He then held up his hand as the other one fitted the head set and he pressed play.
“Einnneeee meanieeee minieeee MO!”
Grant pointed to the first one, and then with a spring in his step, he started to skip down the first one. Danger awaited…and Grant was oblivious to it.
Picking up a rat off the ground, he broke its neck before using the dead creature as a microphone, dancing along as he sang with the track on his walkman.