This is adorable, I really must say. Channing Tatum shows us some hip hop and as well as his “EW” picks. Enjoy!
This is adorable, I really must say. Channing Tatum shows us some hip hop and as well as his “EW” picks. Enjoy!
– In the Six Path which was hidden beyond observation ; one would find themselves entering the hidden pathways in the Prison Structure ; overseeing the rest of the Blocks as well as the Prison Warden and his respective staff’s lounging area and patrolling grounds . This place is filled with mechanical contraptions filled with video cameras , bots and various traps for intruders however for the most part they are in ruins . Someone , or something had done this. You can say , the Biggest Evil lies within somewhere at the root of this place.–
” Red Alert ; Red Alert – File out and restrain all hostile threats . I repeat ; File out and restrain all hostile threats . Failure is not a option. Cell Block 2 should be most secure as there are troops already sent but to be careful still dispatch a group there.”
– The remaining guards would file out from their last safe chamber ; a group of 20 soldiers ready to apprehend anyone who resisted them and as they knew before their departure that they were the last unit in Hellgate they weren’t going to slack off one bit . They had knowledge of those who came to assist and applauded them for their efforts deep in their hearts , as they continued to file out their gear were the only things keeping them alive and aware of their own situation as the infared goggles kept them able to see in this obsidian darkness with no other options available but their valor to keep them moving forward they held no other motive to keep them going . They wanted to keep the prison safe , but it wasn’t long before the units had split up into groups of 4 , with 5 Soldiers in each group . As the group split they would each go in a different direction ; with each one going towards one of the first four hallways leading to the cellblock . –
– Their voyage moved on quite nicely , having not encountered much of a problem at first glance and it would stay this way until they neared the back entrance of the First block , but soon they would find a black haired male in a suit standing in front of them with a dead guard in his hand and a sharp object in the deceased’s head. –
First Unit Captain :” Drop the Guard and put your hands above your head ! Any form of resistance or disobedience will be seen as a act of aggression and we will fire immediately.”
Celtan : ” I don’t take orders . ”
– The Man pulled the pen out of the male’s head and threw it directly at the helmet of the Captain ; penetrating it’s head and piercing the left eyeball of the male ; leaving him in great pain and agony while he attempted to regain his composure , something easier said then done . Within that moment of pain the other Soldiers began to fire , but their bullets would end up carving themselves deep into the Guard’s body that Celtan still held , further desecrating the body as it was riddled with those bullets. Once the raining barrage of bullets ended Celtan’s fish slowly became visible near the sides of the Unit’s formation and both devoured the heads of the two on the side , leaving only the Wounded Captain and the two Guards in the back of the formation shaking . –
Celtan :” Now.. Shall we play ? ”
– The Second Unit’s moved quiet peacefully down their hallway but they didn’t let down their guard even so , but as their patrol continued towards the second Cell block they would find a mass of dead guards just laying upon the now stained passage-way. Seeing this display they would continue moving forward, propping their guns up to be sure they didn’t let their guard down. They continued their walk , finding that there was a turn to be taken in a few more steps , taking that turn they would find a male at the end of the hall . Within his hand was a disembodied head , and a body that would fall lifeless to the floor ; clearly having been attached to the head as the spine itself would be seen still held firmly to the underside of the head itself . The male was wearing a gas mask and had a severe burn mark on one of his eyes ; a indication that something had happened in the past that wasn’t able to be healed easy. There was a second person on the scene , a female that would appear standing behind the male himself. –
Second Unit Captain : ” Fire with no restraint ; he’s clearly one of the criminals let free . Don’t stop until he’s down ! ”
– The Moment the Male turned over to look upon them he kicked the gun that was held by one of the fallen guards up and shot out a bullet which would ricochet off the walls, one of them killing a guard on the side and not before long a black shroud surrounded that male’s body and he was revived as a embodiment of chaos and would soon begin firing randomly at the other guards ; and not before long whoever was shot would end up being infected as well and the process would continue until they were all dead. However the soldiers would continue to keep coming , this wave being the guards that have been already present but choosing now to come and attack full force on the pair. –
Leilia : ” I got this Master Leone ”
– Without another word wasted the up to recently silent female would’ve kicked herself into gear and initiated her full on assault on the guards as they came to attempt pouncing them in this tight chamber , a full on firefight which was flawlessly executed and a perfect count of precision shots and not a single bullet wasted the hallway which was once full of guns firing was now dead silent as the symphony of bodies hitting the ground now came to an end –
Third Unit Captain : ” This is 3rd Division Captain calling in for confirmation of location of other units ? Over. ”
Fourth Unit Captain : ” We are here and within proxcimity of the next area ; over ”
Third Unit Captain : ” The silence means they must be under fire or have been eradicated, let this not hinder our progress onwards . We are reaching the checkpoint in a mom- ”
? ? ? ” You shall not…….. pass.”
– As the Unit attempted to finally reach the secondary base in which governs the area where the Cell blocks intersect something had blown it up , rising from the fire would be a group of ”kids” . Only one of them would be holding a gun , a handcannon if you will . At that moment the Guards had opened fire after a small period of shock that such kids would do such a thing , such a violent act. What came next was the kids seperating and pouncing the guards in such a rapid movement unseen by the untrained eye. The radio that they had kept on would soon be picked up by the leader of the small squad , the male with snow white hair and once he had turned on the radio he would press the button to allow himself to speak –
? ? ? :” Hellgate is coming to an end….. ”
Fourth Unit Captain : ” Who is this ? ”
? ? ? :” My name ? You can call me the Bringer of the Dawn…. The Dawn of Darkness. ”
Fourth Unit — Final Unit standing
– The Final Unit of 5 would continue moving forward, slowly becoming more concerned of the dangers that continued to rise ; how would they continue onwards ? Unknown to the Unit , in the next turn would be precisely where the Anti-God Gizora would spawn . How would they manage ? Darkness and Destruction was making Hellgate it’s Female Dog so to say. Nothing was looking well on the side of justice. Slowly but surely, the Moon would sink and the Sun would come to herald in a new age. –
Siege of Hellgate Arc Complete —-> Dawn of Darkness
The final five unit had no idea the dangers that lie ahead as the darkness was now starting to rise. Of all the creatures that could possibly await them as they turned the corner, they never would have envisioned that the very heart of all darkness was awaiting them. The walls and floor…the ceiling were all dripping in a foul substance that looked like blood but smelt vile like rotting corpses that had been in the sun for a week. Each step taken forward coated the shoes or boots worn by the unit and the gunge was at least five inches deep. There would be no actual physical beings to be seen at first. Though some may try to shine a light ahead to gauge the danger, their lights were snuffed out as crackles of electricity zapped and played havoc with their equipment. A low droning sound, like all power being sucked away by some force, was soon to be replaced by another.
One of the leaders, who held his gun forward could then feel something grab hold of his weapon. The force of this was enough for the leader to shudder and vibrate as the gun started to fall apart piece by piece. All the while the air thinned as though being sucked out of the corridor itself. This was all to make the unit members clutch at their own throats as they fought to breathe. If they turned to run there were five angelic looking creatures that appeared behind them. All of these were beautiful girls that were pouting at them sadly, as though they were feeling sorry for the troop. Was this an illusion of not getting enough oxygen?
A low and dark laugh came from the darkened expanse ahead, enough to make the unit turn away from the sad angels, who all were shape shifting in behind them now to scantily clad devil bitches. Licking their lips as though waiting for the chance to make their move. Course, Gizora loved more than anything to toy with his victims.
His jaw slackened, as he released a foul and terrible gas like cloud from his mouth, that swept all around the five that were standing before him, practically shitting themselves. The vapour like cloud swept around all the five, as though like lost souls that were seeking to get away from Gizora. They whistled and cried as they moved faster and faster till it became a blur of white lightning like energy that smashed through each and every solider, burning out their insides, as the skin on their faces melted off. Eyeballs turning into runny goo that ran down their white cheek bones, discoloured and vile. They were dying the worst possible death. Like marshmellows in a fire. Their screaming bodies falling in a pathetic heap, while the devil girls danced in the background. All extensions of the Destroyer. He was theatrical if anything.
Fran:” Awesome !”
– How odd it would’ve seemed that Charlie’s persona rubbed off onto Fran , but even then Fran was known for being crazy but not act like he was a child but that persona began to mend with him after all this time so now Gizora had both worlds within one person ; the Youngest Dark Lord . Fran would ride the bear further forward after Gizora had done what he had pleased to the Final troop of Guards ; leaving only one man left in this Building somewhere…. The Warden ; wherever and whoever that might’ve been . The Two and the Bear would make their way upon the turn and look down a long narrow hallway. It would seem to lead to the inner core of the Prison itself. If Gizora had used his senses he would be able to sense 4 other people in the other hallways and nothing standing in their way but a mechanical gate which was positioned a few feet away from them .-
– It was up to the Two to decide how to progress ahead , and now…………. To the other areas. –
– The Male Celtan stood surrounded by lifeless bodies that held not a single drop of fight within them , fully done in so that meant it was time to move onwards. Celtan continued his walk , finding himself walking along a metal pathway and across various reactors. At the end of his trail he found himself in a engine room ; it would seem that this was where the Cell Block’s reality were fabricated . The Reality Core . –
– The room was not as spacious as it would’ve been assumed , the power within this Core was highly concentrated and dense. The Prison will truly come crashing down in a manner of minutes if one just trashed the engine room . But first, Celtan struck his fist into the Core and caused it to malfunction ; several monitors would come online to show the problems that had arisen from the moment of contact –
Computer Systems:” Warning ; Warning ; Fabricated Realities are subject to termination ; I repeat – Fabricated Realities are subject to termination . Structure destabilizing ”
– Several red lights would go off in numerous chambers leading to the Core room, but this path however was hard to find , as the other paths were leading easily to the Warden’s office . Who would get there first ? –
– Nothing of interest has been going on since the fire fight besides the ringing of the red lights –
???:” It’s time .”
– The White Haired Boy would say as he noticed the red lights and the announcement being said at that moment in time warning people about the changes in the prison . The Male pulled out a phone and dialed someone – most likely a ally of some sort – and upon their inquiry on the nature of the call upon picking up the boy would reply with haste –
???:” There’s only one reason why I would call you . The Mission is nearing success ; bring the Dreadnaught-Class battle ship down in a couple of minutes for medium-sized extraction upon my order got it ? Stay on standby . ”
– The call ended but the message was sent , the ship loomed over the dawning horizon , hidden by the clouds –
To get to the very center of the Prison would mean having to break through various security systems. The likes of which Gizora had not encountered before. Sure, he was easily able to dismantle a weapon, but as they came to the next corridor, a metal like blast door with computer code was blocking their way. With Fran bringing up the rear on his battle bear, Giz glanced back and pondered if such a beast could break the door down. Give the Dark lord something fun to do. Might be amusing to see the bear knock itself out if it tried.
Instead, Giz ran his large sharpened claws down the exterior of the metal door, causing the most ungodly sound imaginable. Like nails on a black board multiplied by a thousand. For those on the other side, it would be enough to let them know that a door like this was not going to hold back the destroyer for long.
The first thing he did was rip off the control panel that had a light display on it, causing sparks and small crackles of electricity to come shooting out of the hold. Staring at the hunk of wires and computer chip board, Gizora threw it over his shoulder with a loud hmmph! He stared at the door again, and then yanked on another wire, only for a second blast door to be activated. This came down faster than a bank teller’s control grid. The fact it was so fast made Giz grunt. Bastards. They had to go and make this difficult.
So with both fists, he plunged them at the doors, causing the very floor to quake beneath his taloned feet. Massive dents appeared on the other side, and no doubt whoever was on the other side would know that they didn’t have much time. Fury grew as the doors held their strength, and so the Destroyer’s arms bathed in a bluish flame, so hot that it would easily melt lead.
Again and again, he smashed at the door, till finally he created a massive hole, that showed off the four idiots on the other side.
He waited for them to answer his riddle.
– The Soldiers began to shake in fear and attempt to back up while shooting their guns , however it would seem as if they were shooting purely out of fear and nothing further . Their fear had messed up their talents as sharpshooters and through that fear it had made them loose their chances of escaping the fury of the Destroyer . The Bear ran instinctively towards the Door and pounded like the Destroyer knew it would and where was Fran ? Nowhere to be seen until he appeared dragging a naked body across the hallway , but his hair had returned to a shade of white ; What was the purpose ? Possibly Fran had went to sleep and allowed the other Persona to take over for this point in time . –
Charlie:” One two three ; One two three ; Why is this naked Corpse much heavier then me ! ”
– Charlie could be seen wearing the same uniform as the guards , as if he adored the appearance but also it seemed to have looked quite nicely upon him but that would’ve also meant he held no quarrels with changing out in the open . Peculiar but also to be expected . Charlie would spin in place holding the body and throwing it through the hole ; aiming at the group of people who began to send bullets flying . This resulted in them riddling the corpse with bullets ; shooting off even……. his delicates . –
Charlie:” The Ground is all clear for you Master Gizora ! ”
One thing that can be said about the Destroyer was he actually had a very good sense of humor…just in a bad way. As much as he favored Fran, he had this little happy place in his heart for the wild and childish Charlie. It was odd, that in the Destroyer’s moment of smashing down the double blast doors, that Fran must had gone to sleep. Purposely, or not this allowed Charlie to re emerge….and what a return. Dressed now in a uniform that matched that of the guards, he sung out a riddle, that the Destroyer knew the answer too.
“Bahahahahaha. Charlie, it’s because the fat fuck ate too many donuts!” A broad grin displayed rows of razor sharp teeth, all gleaming as his lips drew all the way back. Gizora continued to laugh as Charlie spun the hapless body through the hole right into the direction of the wave of bullets that the guards were now firing. This gave the Destroyer perfect cover as the body took all the hits. It was practically dancing in the doorway as it was being blown apart. Even his penis went a flying. Blood spewing out of every hole and orifice. With the ground now clear, Gizora charged in, his horns blazing with fire as were his fists. Heads…popped off as he ripped through the four guards that were trying to flee for their lives. One guard was impaled on his gun, another….oh man, the Destroyer took his grenade off his belt and rammed it up his ass, before throwing him into an adjacent corridor.
“Come on Charlie….time to get to the center of this shit hole and give them HELL! Just my kind of Hell.”
Covered in blood and guts, the Destroyer couldn’t be happier.
– The Boy began to run down the hallway until it reached it’s end ; the Bear following and hopefully the Anti-God did as well . Once reaching the end which wasn’t further away anymore due to the distance they had made ; they would find themselves at a intersection which lead to a Office-room which most likely had to belong to the Warden of the Prison. Inside however ended up being a blood stained room filled with the stench of death and decaying organs . At the edge of the room however laid two people ; a Man and a Woman. –
Charlie:” Peeplezzz ! ”
Dark Lord Leone :”…….. You smell like the Destroyer . Does this mean he’s here to bring Hell to this Prison ?”
– The man said in a straight forward manner before returning to silence and looking out through the glass of the office . The shapely Female walked in front of him and spoke in his stead as he went onto the duty of cleaning his gloves of blood. The signs of organic mush scattered across the ground was a sign that he had gotten extremely messy just a few moments ago. –
Leilia :” Who is this person ? ”
Dark Lord Leone :” I don’t think I remember , but he does also smell like Fran . But he didn’t talk like that or look like that .”
– Charlie’s hair slowly shifted from the white colorization to black for a brief second and threw a physical implication through his brain to Leone’s and it was within that moment the Dark Lord of Chaos had came to the conclusion that it was Fran ; a longtime friend and ally the Dark Lord of Insanity and the Physical representation of Gizora’s premature mentality. –
Charlie / Fran : ” The Group is all assembled ! This Bear here is Onryo …… Or was. ”
– The Bear would let out a muffled noise within it’s closed lips and make circles around the three in the office . The group went into silence until the next person had shuffled in ; which would be Celtan. –
Path 1’s Ending
– Celtan would arrive at the end of the hallway after finishing up his business in the Engine room and starting up the countdown to destruction of the Prison , once there he would enter the Prison to find the others ; since he was born from Gizora he was able to ascertain who these people were through their link , as well as having the strongest connection to Gizora since he was made from a bit of her Brain and within that it would regenerate until it had formed Celtan ; more known as the Brain of Gizora and the Smartest one of the Spawns . –
Celtan:” Hello , you all. Is this everyone from Terakus or are there more coming ? Besides Father himself of course , however I know he’s on his way very soon .”
Leone :” I know the D-Gen Squad are still on their way , the formation of children who had helped started up this riot before you came . Your assault was the final push to allow the formers to succeed .”
Celtan : ” What was the Leader’s name ? ”
– The Door opened once more allowing the Captain of those troops in , and he would answer the inquiry himself ; doing so in a quite cheerful tune as he could see the results of his hard work has paid off and everything came together just as he had thought it would .-
???:” The Name’s Luke ; Luke : The Ambition of Gizora . Don’t ask what I just said , I didn’t stutter and I NEVER repeat myself. * Beep Beep* Oh it seems our transportation has arrived. ”
– What he had meant was the ideals of people going out to do what they set out to do , it had became it’s own person and this person was the most diabolical person when it came to tactics and planning ; second only to Celtan since he of course was the brain itself . Luke had the size of a child but the thought processes of a tyrant and a successful one at that. Of course since Celtan had heard what Luke had said , all this information would transfer over to Gizora’s brain . Outside of the Office would be the other children who were following Luke and of course since all this time had passed some large sound could be heard above , and Gizora should be near to the Office and entering when having finally made it. The Entire Family would be assembled once so. The beep was the sign that someone had called him but he of course ignored it since he knew who it was ; their way out of the prison. The Ship was hovering over the prison , getting ready to blow the roof off the prison to extract who it needed to.-
It was the coming together of all the parts, all the factions. Each having made their way through the prison to be reunited in this spot. Entering the office right after Charlie, and his battle bear – who in reality was the Dark Lord Onryo, the Destroyer sized up each of the group, one at a time. First of course, there was Dark Lord Leone and the female Leilia. His sense of smell off Charlie served him well. Gizora pinched a piece of muscle off his own shoulder before flicking it off like it was a speck of dust.
Charlie or rather Fran – as it was growing hard to tell with his hair fluctuating back and forth from white to black was more than happy to announce that the group was now assembling. And about bloody time too. With the ship now hovering over the prison ready to extract those that were waiting below, it was time to unleash a certain type of hell.
Luke made his almost all too cheery entrance, after Celtan inquired as to who the leader’s name was. Luke said his name twice and that was going to be the last time it was said by him. The wonderful part of having all these beings that were in fact extensions of the Destroyer himself, he was able to easily harvest all of their knowledge. An influx of memories, plans, conversations and facial recognition of up to a thousand souls that all worked for the Terakins.
“Gentlemen…and of course ladies.” The Destroyer started. “I think we pretty much gave the Alterian idiots a small show, but now it’s time for the final encore.”
Lifting his head the Destroyer snorted loudly as he raised both fists at the roof and you could see the metal and steel buckling and warping.
It gave clue to the officers on board the ship to blast the roof off, to allow all to be brought up to the ship to make way for the next phase of the operation.
Luke : ” Father ! You’ve come just in time , our transport has come .”
– The shaking motion erupted suddenly as Luke spoke, a strange noise grew louder and louder before it became clear what had happened. The office and the floor above it was being ripped clean off the prison by hooks laced with materials that were fitted for this exact purpose . The two other Dark Lords bowed respectfully to the Destroyer as he arrived, Leone done moreso then Charlie as he hopped over and hugged the Destroyer but of course the Brain of Gizora ; Celtan would bow his head in respect to him as well as he had nothing but respect for his Parent. The roof would open up by Luke instead , taking his Father’s gesture as indication . The boy had a handy gun after all , and it held quite the punch. –
– The ship would slowly ascend the detached office from it’s roots so the people inside wouldn’t have to move . Another reason for having pulled the structure off it’s initial area was so that the extraction would also take the escape criminals who all stood along one another on the destroyed roof of the prison .-
Charlie : ” That’s a giant ship ! ”
Leone : ” This is going to get some used to. ”
Leila : ” You’ll be fine m’lord .”
Celtan : ”This is family huh ? ”
Luke : ” Well then , shall we board ? ”
– The ship would slowly ascend the detached office from it’s roots so the people inside wouldn’t have to move . Another reason for having pulled the structure off it’s initial area was so that the extraction would also take the escape criminals who all stood along one another on the destroyed roof of the prison .-
Charlie : ” That’s a giant ship ! ”
Leone : ” This is going to get some used to. ”
Leila : ” You’ll be fine m’lord .”
Celtan : ”This is family huh ? ”
Luke : ” Well then , shall we board ? ”
Gizora grinned at the gathered throng. “Not about to stand about like a fool. Follow me, now!” With a massive sweep of his hand, he brought it up and over to signal the departure from the Prison Interior, and to be phazed up onto the main flight deck of the ship. Known as Gizora’s Blade it was a marvel of technology and Terakain determination to conquer the low lifes of Alterus.
One by one his family appeared in behind him, but there was one that stood out. Leone. He was standing off to the far left and gazing at his own reflection in the specially constructed glass. His hand touching his face, as though this image that stared back at him troubled the man. It wasn’t lost on Gizora, who had been surveying the many control panels, as he passed the uniformed operators. Their indistinct chatter left like a buzz hanging in the air. With the blue hue of their monitors lighting up their faces, the rest of the deck was shrouded in an eerie darkness. It suited Gizora to the ground. As he walked, his form started to change once again. No longer was he displaying the massive horns, the red skin and pointed chin. He was now more like a ship’s captain. His uniform similar to those that were operating the controls, but with extra bars that meant he was the top most officer. It was interesting how Gizora took to different forms in different settings, almost like a way of blending in with his environment.
His hair was white, with golden eyes and a sharp face. Almost elven looking in a way, but there was a strange beauty to it. Very much the chameleon.
He tugged on the edges of his cuffs, and without looking up at Leone, he said.
“You don’t even have to ask.”
A simple wave of his hand, and the visage of the Dark Lord changed to that of a female. It was easy to do, especially for someone as powerful as Gizora. The creator had his ways, and when it suited Gizora, he had his own that could easily match the creator in having those that serve him change forms.
That done, he turned back to face the rest that were in the flight deck.
“No time for loitering. Everyone to your stations!”
L I R Y U / Dark Lady of Chaos
The once dull hair color of the Dark Lord turned into a bright shining red, their eyes turning into a completely new color, and their body completely changing into that of a mature curvaceous woman. Liryu, the new name that Chaos itself went by; chuckled with glee as she swayed her hips over to the specially constructed glass, checking out her reflection as she nodded in satisfaction. Her horns, head dress, and armor itself stuck out more than anything, seeping with an evil aura around it as she spun around and giggled.
“Ahh~ I feel so, refreshed!~ I feel completely… new…”
Her voice changed from bubbily to a rather dark tone within a matter of seconds, her eyes showing no interest as she made one last prideful face in the reflection before turning around on her heels and walking to her station. The clicking of her heels could be heard from a distance away within the ship, which to her was a rather good thing. In a way, it let everyone know who was there at that moment and whom was approaching. She looked over to Lelia who was still following her new Lady like a lost puppy; it was always so adorable. She smirked at her subordinate and flipped some hair over her shoulder, looking her up and down as she giggled for almost no apparent reason. What to do with her, she has been of good use. But, recently with the Chaos of Change, she felt differently about Lelia. The entire out being of the Dark lord of Chaos changed, appearance wise and more or less personality wise as well.
“How could I use to be like that? I use to be so booriinnnng~”
She almost sung to herself in her head as she curled her finger in and out at Lelia, knowing what she would now do with her little… Toy.
“Leliaaa… Come with me to my station, keep me entertained!~”
She stated as she swung her hips around, enjoying her new form as she looked down at her body and snickered. Pleased at the view from above, and much of the view from every other angle as well. It was a beautiful thing to her, she would take advantage of this body as much as she could. Especially in combat, or in.. distracting others.. Walking around the rather large ship, looking around and getting use to the surroundings around her. Absorbing in everything that was happening, trying to blend in with the setting of this ship. Plastering a serious expression on her face, she walked up to her station and sat down in it. Making herself comfortable as she stretched and made a few groans while doing so before concentrating on what the next set of orders was.
– Charlie would’ve stayed in the Hangar of the area ; sitting on some crates in quiet while attempting to create a origami . He seemed as if he was tired , and being tired usually constituted him about to switch to the Dark Lord of Insanity , but it seemed he was able to sustain a middle-ground of sorts but for now ; not much was going on with the male. –
The Ship’s Bridge
– Celtan was awaiting Gizora , just as Luke was but both took their own stances in doing so. Celtan stood near the operating systems while Luke was kicking back and relaxing on a chair ; awaiting for their Father to appear . Luke had a cup of coffee in his hand and proceeded to drink subtlety while Celtan fixed his collar and continued to observe as he was . His thoughts got the better of him , thinking about the continuous times he’s ran into the same people ; knowing that he’ll most likely run into those people again. Persistent they were , persistent indeed. They were able to observe the transformation of Leone into the New Woman that’s now taken the mantle of Chaos . The two would stay in a passive silence until something had changed. –
– The Group of Escaped Criminals were gathered at the Hallway where all the rooms to rest were located below the Destroyer’s personal floor , the group looked at each other and then at the lined up rooms . Who were going to go where ? The First person would leave the group to claim the biggest room at the end of the hallway of this area.-
Shen : ” I called it . * Room 1 * ”
Yama : ” I guess that’s settled.* Room 2 *”
Tenma : ” Overindulgence is quite the thing huh ? * Room 3 * ”
Ouken : ”…… * Room 4 *
Quartz : ” Thank you . ”
– They all walked their own paths to their rooms and labeled their doors with their names with the pads located to the right on each door before entering it. Quartz would’ve bowed to Ouken for having saved him back then in Block 5 before returning to walking towards the Fifth room with a cast upon his wounded arm and a sharp expression in his eyes. –
Quartz : ” I will return the favor in full. * Opens and proceeded to slam the Fifth door shut* ”
Well, at least Leone was pleased with the transformation into a new female form. Practically oozing sexuality on a scale that had rivaled Gizora himself when he had been released from the tomb. The Destructor was amused if only for a moment at the way the vixen purred out her pleasurable response to the change. Now going by a new name, that indeed suited the Dark Lord of Chaos, she was content to summon her subordinate to follow her down to her station, where the two would get better acquainted. Gizora merely rubbed the tips of his fingers together, the residual magical power fading as he had done the first task since arriving on the vast Battleship.
Turning away from Liryu, Gizora changed focus to that of Celtan, who was causally leaning against the walls of the flight deck, Luke on the other hand was seated – a cup of coffee in his hand. they appeared so casual and almost bored by it all. A big difference to the way that Liryu was behaving.
Gizora couldn’t help himself but ask.
“Please….don’t tell me you both want tits as well?” It was an off the cuff remark, but to anyone else paying attention, it showed that the Destructor still had a sense of humor. Though, the idea of an all female family was enough to make the Destructor feel a bit sick. They had more pressing matters, than wanting sex changes at the drop of a hat.
Liryu, once settled in and rather comfortable along side with her subordinate Lelia, started to grope herself constantly before giggling childishly. Watching her newly formed areas jiggle as she constantly moved them and poked them, looking at Lelia before tilting her head and speaking curiously.
“Is it always this fun to do this?”
She asked rather boldly before she got out of her seat and spun around on her heels, looking in a mirror that was inside of her station and practically mesmerized by her own body and face; needless to say she still wasn’t able to get over on how well the transformation went along for her. She much enjoyed this form than her other, the look, the feel, and the pitch of her voice was the final thing that bundled it all together. Her eyes darted over to Lelia before grinning and then sitting back down, hinting at Lelia to come hither.
“Lelia, my dear… Would you please cut my hair to more suit my face? I know you must have sooome sort of skill in that.”
As she turned around towards Lelia in her chair, she started pointing towards areas around her face that she wanted to make pop out. After she was done describing the hair, Lelia got to work in shaping the hair cut to suit her Lady’s facial construction perfectly. Needless to say, Liryu was incredibly bored at the moment, wanting to do something around with her new form or at least cause a war among well… everything.
Celtan:” I assure you I am fine this way . ”
– The Brain would say in reply to Gizora’s remark , his being a male was perfectly fine by him ; he wouldn’t have wanted it any other way . Luke didn’t speak but he did shake his head at the idea , they were fine with being males . They didn’t have to worry about any kind of urges either ; what laid in their minds were only thoughts on conquest and planning . Celtan walked to the computer and turned on the hub screen , booting it up to reveal a large database to Gizora to see what was planned. There were long lists of things planned . The first was titled Devil’s Arena . Celtan would close the list and instead brought up the main overview before he himself began to speak while also pressing the intercom button to communicate with the others . –
Celtan:” Dark Lords please come to the Bridge immediately ”
– From there Celtan awaited the arrivals of the others. Charlie ; having heard the Intercom made his way there himself . Luke stopped sipping his coffee to utter –
Luke : ” Soon Father , you’ll have all the information that you’ve amassed during your first reign as well as the information that has been archived which will be key to ruling this world . I do think that we should bring the last Dark Lord here as well , since she is located elsewhere.”
– Luke gave a small grin and nodded to his Father, which he would be able to tell that there will be alot of information to take in . –
If anyone had a good idea of what was going to be happening first, it was Celitan, who had quite confidentially made it clear that he wished to remain male, and not turn into a woman, like that of Liryu. Having had it happen to the Destroyer, though it was not his idea of course, the novelty of it soon wore off. Gizora felt much more at ease in the male form, although if he returned to Terakus for any length of time, that may well change. For now, he was interested in what Celtan was bringing up on the screen. A list of their objectives on Alterus, and the first being Devil’s arena. Just the sound of it brought a smile to Gizora’s lips. As the fluorescent glow of the screen reflected off the Destroyer’s face, he heard Celtan summon all the Dark lords to the Bridge.
Righting himself to full height, Gizora placed his hands behind his back as all the dark lords started to file into the room, Charlie having been one of them. Luke of course was already in attendance, but had given up his coffee to mention that while the Destructor had all his memories from the first era, he still had to be brought up to speed with everything that had gone on while he had been in slumber. It annoyed him in a way, since he had missed centuries of activity, and it would take a great deal of time to find out everything.
Releasing his fingers, he brought his arms around and folded them just under his chest. The Dark lord that Luke spoke of, was probably still on Terakus as she had not followed them through the portal.
“Why is it women love to make an entrance?”
It was an off the cuff statement, but he knew that the dark lord in question, was probably going to be late.
“Can’t you beam her here? Or maybe send a message to the home world. Like….GET YOUR ARSE ON THE BATTLESHIP BEFORE WE RIP OUT YOUR OVARIES!” There was a loud snarl at the end of Gizora’s statement. it was clear that he believed time was being wasted, and the sooner they got back to the plans to take over Alterus the better.
Liryu, at the time was still vainly in front of the mirror, making rather seductive and cute faces; practicing her taunts and her speech for the time that world domination would be in the grasp of Terakus. She grinned at the idea, nothing but pure darkness in the world; the world would technically be back to the beginning of how it should be. The survival of the fittest, that only the strongest survived within the world of the weak. In the middle of her own little session, she heard the cracking of the intercom and soon a voice that told everyone to report to the room. She blew a kiss to herself in the reflection before giggling and looking at Lelia, motioning her to stay put.
She stated in a rather bossy tone before making her way to the Bridge. She walked much like a full on model, intimidating at the least; scowling at everything in front of her as she walked one foot in front of the other. She walked into the area and immediately crossed her arms, standing up straight as she listened to the fact that the last Dark Lord, or Lady rather, wasn’t there. She was always late it seemed, or at least attended other business before this. Of course, Liryu would love to be absent and go reign over the weaklings like some kind of sick and twisted god. But, she herself didn’t have nearly enough power on her own to do so. Cause a few wars and possibly the beginning of a new era, but not establish it fully. Before she started to speak, she heard her father speak in a rather loud… aggravating tone. Liryu widened her eyes at the threat before coughing into her hand and looking away. Now understanding what that pain could possibly feel like.
She mumbled, thinking about it herself before shuttering slightly and looking at the other Lords; feeling rather… out of place but in place at the same time.
– Luke got up off his seat ; pulling out a pen which he had extended and began tapping on the screen with it. Celtan and Charlie watched on the sidelines as he got ready to do his presentation ; as if he was in class showing off his project. But in truth just a archive of saved information as it was. –
” It seems the Other Dark Lord may take awhile but I’ll have the information on the screen for her. Now onto business . Since you went into slumber ; you’ve created alot of plans that all held the principle of being steps to your eventual domination of the world. Seeing as to how some things changed with the Alterian’s having a bigger role this time around then last ; I can’t foresee what will come of them but for now I can say there are dangerous potentials within their midst hiding from public view. Back to the case in hand , Devil’s Arena is the first current plan that I’ve had up for awhile and this consists of a Public Tournament between Alterus and Terakus all in the name of ………. Friendly Relations. Doesn’t it seem neighborly ? Like the Olympics in a sense. We can utilize this tournament to help understand the strength the newcomers wield ; those who hold their blades up for Alterus that is . I believe after this incident in Hellgate , we leave them alone for a year and see what they do ; plus we should lay low for awhile so the tension fades and we can propose this event in the future and if done correctly we’ll be able to possibly get close to the Celestial Kings and if we’re lucky ; even the Observer. I hope this plan satisfies you like it has the first time around ; however this time it would involve some minor waiting but if it helps you could always disguise yourself to roam the world and see how things are with your own eyes up close and personal. ”
– Luke cleared his throat and walked back to his station to take another sip of his coffee and kept the plans for the Arena up before he brought up the library of files on the side of the screen with the pole. The male turned around and handed it to Gizora –
” There are many more Plans here too . Most of them were made by your hands , feel free to open them and see for yourself. One of Onryo’s past Henchman has slowly gotten another one of the plans ready ; known as Operation : Phantom Circus . It is truly deserving and expected of those who work under the concept of Fear . Since we’re able to set up the Event whenever we wish ; we could even make it so that it appears to them all during their dreams . But with all due respect , your approval is the one thing we desire to initiate these plans. Of course , you may decide when to do these things and in what manner as well . ”
– Luke finally finished speaking for the moment and allowed Gizora and Liryu to speak when ready , watching as a portal appeared at the back of the room ; hoping that the final Dark Lord appeared he would stay quiet and wait for any signs of entry at this point and allow Gizora to roam his archives for anything in planning. –
Watching the screen become active while Luke spoke in a manner that was remisicent of a college lecture, Gizora kept focus – while at the same time he was handed a cup of coffee by one of the lesser members of the bridge. He stared at the cup a moment, and gave it a little sniff as the waif with pink hair and a pretty smile hoped that the coffee would be to his liking.
“For lovers of coffee, Sire.”
“Just..how..you..like..it.” The pink haired girl teetered back and forth watching with pure silver eyes. Her flight suit was a little too tight in places, but it showed off her figure nicely. Her pretty head bobbed about as she clutched her hands together, keen as mustard that he taste it. Gizora didn’t disappoint. He took a small sip and then let out a loud “Ahhh.” The pink haired crew member gave the thumbs up, while Gizora gave the girl a head pat. He was keeping this one.
“Fuchsia, Sire.” As in the colour. The girl’s voice had a sweet melodic quality, and he had to shush her when she made a squeal at being patted. He had to be serious again for the explanation of what had been happening during his slumber. The girl hovered with the coffee pot in hand a little too close to the action, but she simply didn’t want to miss a thing.
Luke explained about the purpose of the Devil’s arena. Quite clever really. To have Alterian players come to fight their own in the mind of observing them and seeing just how far they can go, with powers and certain weapons. It was like studying lab rats, and all so effectively undetectable, if done at a time when the Alterus people were unsuspecting. The term ‘Friendly relations’ caused Gizora to gufaw loudly. It would be one hell of an act to pull off, but he had no doubt that those that served under him could rise to the challenge.
The part that particularly impressed Giz, was that this tournament would bring them in close to the Celestial Kings….and even the Observer himself. The big cheese.
“We wait as long as it takes, Luke. If anything, I would kill to see the horrified look on the Observer’s face when he falls into our trap. I leave you to set the time frame, be it six months or eight, I don’t care. So long as it does happen.”
Gizora took another sip of his coffee, nodding to Fuchsia to fill up his cup some more. “Got any scotch finger biscuits? And not the real fingers, I mean the buttery ones.” He said off the side to Fuchsia, who nodded enthusiastically, and raced off to get a plate for the Destroyer.
The destroyer was keen to hear more of what lay in store for the Alterians. Luke spoke of something called Operation : Phantom Circus. This made the Destroyer’s eye brow arch with a quizzical expression. “Like…clowns and bears?”Thinking that this was a typical circus. “I hate clowns….one of the worst things you can hire to entertain a child. Leaves them scarred for centuries. Even wet the bed at night.”
“Poor Gizora….biscuit?” The pink haired waif appeared at just the right time and offered up a plate of buttery short bread, which he happily took one from. His great lips showed a pout and he whispered. “It’s their shoes. Freak me right out.”
No wonder the concept behind the Phantom circus revolve around the concept of fear. Only think was, Gizora wasn’t that keen to attend.
“Well, get this…mad circus thing underway as soon as possible. Set the clowns loose in those bastards dreams. Bahahaha, hate to be the one to clean their sheets.”
“Hehehehe….wet sheets.” Fuchsia giggled as she munched on one of the biscuits.
Liryu herself listened in closely to to the conversation and future plans. Her face showed practically no emotion as Luke explained the organized events that were soon to come. She liked the idea of an Arena, she’d be able to test her skills out for a bit before actually using them against her one enemy that she forever wished to destroy. A small grin slithered across her face and a slight chuckle escaped her throat before she nodded again at the explanations. The next plan heightened her interests, something about Fear. And how can one have fear without the side effect of chaos? She sighed and shifted all of her weight over to one leg as she placed a hand on her hip.
“A circus eh?”
She mumbled under her breath as she watched the pink haired female serve the Destroyer coffee, snickering slightly before her eyes shifted around the room to the rest of the Lords. She lifted both her arms up to stretch before hearing Gizora’s comment about clowns. She didn’t know he had such a strong opinion towards them, to them they were rather adorable since they looked so sick and twisted sometimes. She looked over before nodding at the higher up power, agreeing with the clown comment before flipping a bit of hair behind her shoulders.
“Oh this oughta be fun..”
Luke : ” Sounds like we have a deal then father. I take it we can start as soon as everything is in order . ”
– Out of nowhere a low ranked grunt would come in screaming about a random invasion ; informing all in the room about the situation at hand. –
Grunt : ” There’s a Wild Battle going on in the Tourist DIstrict of Alteria ; it looks like people are getting slaughtered by machines and none of them seem to be from us ! One sec I’ll show you . ”
– The Grunt ran past Celtan to Luke ; where he would turn to point towards the computer to allow the Grunt to punch in the proper codes to broadcast live feeds ; there the entirety of the situation going on would be revealed to them –
– The City could be seen through the screen ; coated in a ominous flare of scorching flames . It would seem as if nothing was going to stop the onslaught of destruction that was being thrown at the civilians . Would anyone actually come to stop this from continuing or would they just leave it as it is ? However from the broadcasting view on the helicopter ; a small bright light could be seen , a mecha could be seen in the distance soaring towards the district. It didn’t seem to appear like the other robots , did this mean it was going to oppose this army ? Charlie would utter a comment on the side –
Charlie : ” So much red , can the white match up to them ! ”
Celtan : ” We’ll see for ourselves in a few minutes. ”
– Celtan added in at the end , clearly he was right . Was this the only person going to safeguard the district ? Or will more come to back him up ? That answer rolled through their brains but if this was all that was it ; then that Mecha would need a miracle to do this on his own . Hopefully it didn’t have to resort to that . But for now ; all the people could do was hope the Soldiers stood a chance against them or more special individuals entered the fray . Would Gizora call upon his troops to go down and further the destruction or allow it to run it’s course ? Many different endings this event could have , but it would seem the wiser thing to do was allow it to go on by itself . Simple Destruction wasn’t as satisfactory as it was the first time around , certain –
Razorbackwriter:Gizora’s Blade – Battleship
Fuchsia nearly dropped her plate of biscuits when the lowly grunt came in flailing to the brig, with the news about a flare up battle down at the Nautical district of Alterus. The Destroyer wasn’t all too pleased about the grunt’s lack of professionalism and shot a glance at Celtan as those in attendance took in the scene on the nearest display monitor. Sure enough the city was visible, but it was being razzed. The flames looked to be doing damage to many major buildings, also with cars ablaze on the streets. It gave the whole scene an apocalyptic hue, which Gizora hardly minded. This was like a pre show warm up and might well be good practice for the Terakains to take advantage of. Setting down his cup of coffee upon Fuchsia’s tray, the Destroyer made his mind up of just who would be in attendance.
Looking at Celtan, he said “You are to take Charlie and the Dark Lord Liyru down to the surface to investigate the battle first hand.” Seeing as there was mecha involved they would need to take whatever weaponry needed just in case things turned ugly against their own.
The Destroyer did not want to hear any objections from those asked. He did think that Charlie might find the whole thing to be one hell of a game, but he also knew that his alter form would love the chance to show his strength. Picking up his coffee cup again, he took another sip, and growled his appreciation.
“Nothing like anarchy to lift the spirits.” This was said with a smug expression, before he looked back at those assembled.
“Well….what are you waiting for?”~RB~Simo:
L I R Y U
Liryu, after the deal was settled stood there in silence with her arms crossed, her silver eyes scanning the room as her armor shimmered under the light. She thought about how each plan would go into action in her mind, playing out her own little story as she scoffed slightly before hearing footsteps scuttle in. She looked at the grunt and immediately plastered a wide smile onto her face as she tilted her head and looked over at the screen in excitement. Her eyes lit up with the reflection of the screen as she got closer to it and started to laugh with sick joy. Looking at the picture, she continued to jump with satisfaction at the current destruction of the city; feeling a bit more empowered than usual.
“Look at all the pretty flames~ I can feel the chaos and anarchy from here!~ The civilians running idiotically like ants being drowned by water! Aha!”
The “show” that was put on in front of her made her squeal with delight, her eyes glued to the screen as if she couldn’t pull away. It felt like a child on Christmas day, first opening the presents and seeing what she obtained. She looked over to Gizora, about to beg him to go down there and see everything up close; to feel the heat from the fire on her skin and to hear the puddles of blood under her feet caused from the smashing of buildings. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip from bliss as father called her name, turning away from the screen and smiling at him. She couldn’t wait to get down there and smell the death all around her, the crispness of every body that was burned to the ground. But, out of all things to attack it was some strange mechas. Why, out of all of them would they do this? She snickered at the thought that there was only a small bright light that could save them all. But, she thought as to why the savior would even bother? Everyone’s practically dead already, it’s not like it would be much of a saving.
“Yeees siiiir!~ Oh this will be glorious, it’ll be like going to the festival..~”
She turned her body around on her heels before walking over to him and clapping her hands together, giggling like a small child as she started to prepare for the trip ahead. She raised her index finger and pointed it at herself before saying in a rather twisted fluctuated voice;
“I call the highest and best seat there is!”
She chuckled as she left for the city with a insane stare on her face; that of a psychopathic killer on a murdering spree.
Fu:Gizora’s Battleship Bridge
Celtan:” Roger that Father. Let’s go Charlie.”
Charlie:” If I can kill , then you got yourself a Follower ! ”
– Celtan bowed his head in respect and loosened up his clothing as if he was going to change but instead he would reach for his book ; summoning a portal after having reciting a few words under his breath. There Liryu would’ve entered first before Celtan and Charlie did. Charlie would get up and stretch as if he was going to run a marathon , but in all truth it would be something he would look forward to doing : As well as something quite dangerous . The District would be entering a whole new aspect of hell , with the addition of Gizora’s forces heading down there. Charlie darted into the portal and after a few moments Celtan would follow ; wearing a ominous blue cloak with fur lining around the collar . The three would’ve left fully with Celtan being the last and how their involvement with the burning city will go….. Who would know ? –
Kingdom of Altrus – Battle Fortress of Gizora
The strangest thing occurred when Gizora passed through the portal and set foot onto the planet of Alterus. The human form that she had taken as a female changed. She…became a he. It would be a shock to Dark Lord Vithyra and possibly Charlie, though with his mental state it could take a few to figure out there had been any change at all. Still holding the message that Charlie had given him before the cross, the trio would come upon a vast space of land that was surrounded mostly by hills made mostly from rock.
For each step that Gizora took the land beneath his feet changed to path stones. Like the rock was actually rising up from underneath, and what was beginning to look like the start of fortification was being made right before the trio’s eyes. There was no mistaking the great power that the Destroyer wielded, and it was like something that had been destroyed before from the ravages of time, was coming back to life. Even symbols and the odd skeleton were coming up out of the ground in a twisted roar of rock sliding against rock. The ground was surrendering this most dark of secrets, and if you would have known better, you would have believed this had all been planned.
Towering turrets punched through the now reddening clouds. A true sense of menace and corruption flowed from beneath the earth and this pleased Gizora immensely. He still had it. There was no mistaking it. Turning to another direction he pointed a sharp clawed finger at another point in the fortress and then swirled it, as a vortex appeared. The rise of sound from a gathering army was building from the other side. This was to be the army of the Battle Fortress.
“Your army awaits, Dark Lord Vithyra” Gizora had decided to bring them over from Terakus itself in wake of mounting a full invasion as they had made the right preparations.
“There will be no one to stop us this time.”
Gizora glared as the oncoming procession of armed warriors filed through the portal. It was a spectacular sight and one to bring pride to the Dark Lord and Charlie.
” Woahh………… This place is so big !…. This Place.. ”
– Charlie would say to himself as Gizora was busy making his first few steps onto this new terrain as well as shifting into a male form which Charlie had noticed but couldn’t think of anything other then the land they’ve entered , however being as loud as he was it ended up talking to everyone without knowing . He was admiring the landscape , it was so much to take in but it was at that moment his head began to ache as he came here . He seemed to have been in some odd pain from finally making it across the portal and being on this planet. –
” Ngnhhh ! ”
– Charlie seemed to have been in some sort’ve trance , or something had begun to attack him . From his previous context , it would’ve seemed as if there was more to Charlie then it meets the eye . But of course it was up to Gizora to find out , the letter in Gizora’s hand would truly be of some use if read . Until then the boy would scream and groan in pain , wondering if the pain would stop . –
Casting his eyes down at the much smaller Charlie, Gizora noticed that Charlie was going into some sort of trance from being on the planet. Had the crossover from the home world of Terakus affected Charlie, the same way it had changed Gizora himself back into that of a male demon? Remembering that Charlie had given him a letter when they were about to leave, Gizora held the piece of paper up, while the boy screamed and groaned in pain as though whatever it was that he was now fighting internally was screaming to be let out.
With the Dark Lord Vithyra to see her troops that were still filing through the portal from Terakus, the great Destroyer thundered over to Charlie on his massive hooved feet.
It was then that he started to read the letter than he had been given. Would this stop the screaming in time? ~RB~Fu:– As the letter opened in Gizora’s hands, a small magical seal would be released from the letter and it would read as well as sent the information directly to her brain via memory recollection-
” If you are reading this , then it means that That Person is returning to who he is and unwinding his own personal self and revealing who he is before you and that you’ve most likely lost your memory and getting a quick catching up through me ; the past you . When you were created you had the power to modify yourself to remove and add on any properties that you wanted ; when you were getting ready to head out to war during the Shroud you removed your Pre-mature mentality and that spawned the person before you , but his original name was Fran. Without realizing it, that person changed his personality and name right as we went to sleep to recover our strength while also allowing his real self to fall asleep . But most importantly what you need to know is that he is the …… ”
– At that point a large surge of energy flowed through Charlie which would make the Letter fly away and there Charlie stood with pitch black hair that stood up with a straight face and a surging power flowing through him . It felt as if he was something else entirely as he shifted. –
Fran the Dark Lord of Insanity :” I’ve waited ages …………….. Father. ”
.Vithyra Aethylla Rosherren.
Lord of Delicacy, Vithyra was looking at the portal that was opening, as an army of soldiers, just for her walked through it. “Oh my~ What a lovely surprise, my Lord” She spoke with a sweet voice as she was rather amused by it. It was such a lovely gesture from her Master, to be given an army of her own, just like the old days or something like that. She was happy with the large amount as she would defiantly need it, cause she wasn’t stupid and knew that the battle she was about to face was going to be a difficult one, after all they lost the first one, but this time they were going to take the price.. “Thank you my lord. . . I won’t let you down” She spoke again as she then heard the screaming of Charlie as her eyes shot over to the boy, it was such a high pitched screaming that it was rather unpleasant to the ears. ‘What’s going on. . .’ She thought as she saw that the Lord was going over to him, so she better kept her distance for now, but what happening.. After some minutes had past she saw Charlie change, transform. ‘No way. . .’ She then thought to herself as she saw what was happening, or was it?
Razorbackwriter:Kingdom of Altrus – Battle Fortress of Gizora
Gizora had just finished hearing Dark Lord Vithyra’s words of thanks for the fact she had been placed into such a high position by his side, when the terrible cries from Charlie had caused the Destroyer to have to read the letter that he had been given before leaving Terakus. As each word was read, it became clear that the affects upon the Destroyer moving from one planet to the next also had implications on the young Charlie. But just as the Destroyer had laid dormant for centuries, so to another had been held in a vessel that would never have anyone guess the truth of the identity of the being in behind it. The Dark Lord Vithyra had been completely fooled, that just went to show the extent to which this veiling had worked. Gizora on the other hand had a strange bond with Charlie before the cross. Right from the moment he had awakened, Charlie was a constant, and his bizarre behavior and antics did little to faze him. That alone spoke volumes.
The letter was in fact the introduction to one that the Destroyer to one that he never thought he would see again.
His son…Fran, the Dark Lord of Insanity.
” I’ve waited ages …………….. Father. ”
He’d waited ages? Gizora laughed loudly, and then clapped his son on the back hard.
“You and me both, Son.” This was true, since Gizora had been entombed for many centuries after the last great war. “But the wait is over, Fran. Our time has come, and I can feel that we already have…the upper hand.” ~RB~Fu:
– The offspring of the male would gently bounce forward from the clap made by his father and when everything had settled in and Gizora had said his piece Fran would speak and finally tell Gizora what he needed to know –
” My memories have returned in full. I just remembered that from Charlie’s memories of seeing the Hellgate Invasion that it was set up by Celtan ; one of the Spawns created by Scientists on Terakus to formulate another branched version of you to lead forces but getting to the point……….. Celtan is there to yes attack the prison and break Criminals out but those are just add ons ; pluses if you will. His real objective is to release ….. ”
– Fran would take a pause and finally finish his sentence as he recalls the thought of a Certain Valuable member of the Destroyer’s Army somehow getting imprisoned and in his mind he had imagined him within his mind vividly. –
”….. Leone , The Final Dark Lord. The Dark Lord of Chaos. So Shall we go on your command there ourselves and meet him half-way ? ”
Razorbackwriter:Kingdom of Altrus – Battle Fortress of Gizora
Watching Fran bounce forward after the great slap on the back, Gizora strolled forward – his fingers strumming his chin lightly while listening to a recant of Charlie’s memories. He spoke of the Hellgate invasion that was set up by Celtan, one of the creations of the Scientists of Terakus. This was how they were able to create beings from Gizora’s own DNA. Leading forces across Alterus in a bid to gain a firmer foothold and create waves of destruction and chaos that would keep the Kings and all their men too busy to watch out for the main invasion.
“Distraction. Ah yes, that technique never gets old. The forces of good will be too busy fighting our own, to see what the break out is really all about. Commendable. I must say.” With all the Dark Lords ready to follow Gizora, it would take a great deal to stop them from taking on the Creator and his most devout followers.
“Fran, we shall go now. Oh…and just one thing.” Gizora was quick to point out. “That furbee. While it suited Charlie, I think we might make the Dark Lord of Fear into something that would suit your latest form.”
The Destroyer raised his clawed hand and growled another enchantment, that turned the furbee into a massive battle grizzly bear. Much better. Wearing battle armor plating and head gear, it was ideal for Fran to ride on rather than walk.
With that out of the way, Gizora flicked his hand as another portal shot up before them.
“To our next…appointment.” ~RB~Fu:
” A Bear !!!!!!!!!!! ”
– Even the Dark Lord had reacted this way, Charlie’s personality was actually a smaller version of his own but Fran’s take on it was much more insane and all the more extreme in sense as he immediately mounted it and grinned with the biggest of smiles . He would wave his hands around dramatically as if trying to balance himself but his voice came out mature ; which contrasted his own being further. –
” I’m ready to head out on your command ; I’m sure we’ll get as much as we possibly can today . I doubt there are any powerful forces out there as it stands. ”
– Fran quickly gotten himself ready to move onwards with His Father’s plans. It was time for His Father to get back his final Lord as well as gain a special army in it’s own right. –
” Onwards……. to the battlefield. I hope my skills didn’t get rusty.”
– He would follow promptly with Gizora to their next location , getting ready to give an explanation upon arrival-NPC
– A Male walked up to the Dark Lord Vithrya after her having been alone after so much time . He had a phone in hand and a orb in the other . He didn’t come to make fun or do any small talk , he had business that was urgent . The Male would speak and inform her about what she needed to know –
” Madam , you are to board the Gizora Blade Ship immediately upon Destroyer’s Orders ; Our God and Company are there awaiting you ; the Last Dark Lord to attend as a meeting is about to go underway . You will be briefed upon arrival . Enter when you are ready.”
– The Male dropped the orb nearby and upon cracking a portal opened which laid way to the ship Gizora and the others were on ; it was up to her to enter when ready at this point. The Terakian simply bowed his head in respect until she entered the pathway which lead to the others.-
Hellgate Cell Block 1 : Fiery Battle Royale
The First Path and the First Cell Block . Here lies the assailants of the prison as well as the biggest fight in the prison. The heat had begun to build from the various bodies of those who’ve been killed thus far and the heat overall has grown and made others sweaty and likely to be burnt from these hazardous factors . Do you have what it takes to fight the people who are here ?
Celtan – Corruption | Phantasm Fish
Keikai – Dark Fog
? ? ?
“Grant Taylor, will you stop acting like a child and wait before you charge!”
Grant was too busy bopping along to the song that was buzzing in his ears. He did however turn to see Kasumi’s grumpy face and grimaced. He threw away the dead rat and ran his fingers down his pants before appearing cheerful once more. Why wasn’t he afraid? Why wasn’t he pissing his pants with what they were walking into? Was he simply so seriously stupid that he didn’t feel fear? No…that was not it.
“I am a master gamer on Xbox. This will be just like a game, Kasumi.’
He nodded enthusiastically, as he spun around again. Yep, he was stupid. Thankfully the booze had started to wear off but there was an after effect of drinking all that beer.
“Shit…I need to tinkle.” Seeing a spot that was on fire from the approaching entrance to the fiery battle, he unzipped and turned his back on the kitsune, deciding to be a little fireman and help put out the flames. “Ahhhhhhhh! Oh yeah…..that’s it.” he peed….and he peed. God, he was peeing so much that he started to write his name on the wall with it. Wiggling his ass as he did so. What a guy.
A good minute and a half, he gave his whizzer a shake, before pushing it back inside his pants and preparing to head off again. The prison was ablaze. Well, this section of it. There were burnt bodies of rioting prisoners and guards and the smell was of nothing but death. It was enough to make you gag. Taking off his head phones, he placed them on his neck, as he reached into his back pack and took out…..the mask. Holding it firmly in his hand, he waited for Kasumi to catch him up, before he put it on. No sense rushing the show.
Good God above this man was insufferable at times, but she couldn’t hate him either; he could be such a pain but was also a sweetheart when it counted. It made it impossible to be mad at him, or at least stay mad at him, which is why Kasumi was beginning to just reign in her anger and rub her forehead softly with a deep sigh. Kasumi decided to ignore him for the time being and instead decided to simply focus on keeping an eye on her surroundings, preparing to fight just as she was needed. She’d have to kill here, but that . . . that would be fine. It wouldn’t have been the first time. Kasumi took a deep breath as she let her Kitsune form reveal itself, just as she had done to Keikei, except this time she didn’t hide away any of her power and unleashed her Jaki in full; her crimson eyes glowing from their sockets.
Time to get busy after all.
– The small rioting continued as the two entered the area , but it felt underwhelming to say the least . It seemed to have been much more drastic hearing about it then seeing it for themselves ; for the most part it had seemed as if the job was taken care of and that only small scale battles were occurring . But soon enough several giant chunks of blocks used to make this building came crashing down around them as well as cages used to hold prisoners over pits . If and when they had looked up to investigate they would find see small fish floating in the air but only Grant would recognize them . Because. It belonged to Him . –
It was an odd sensation, when Grant and Kisumi finally moved into the area where they were meant to fight. Talk about an anti climax. The fighting in this part was relatively minor compared to the harsh screams and sounds of battle coming from the other cell blocks. Glancing up, almost expecting there to be some sort of trap or device that was going to be triggered, Grant wasn’t disappointed. Large sections of the building – the cages that were used to hold prisoners over the pits came crashing down, with a great deal of noise as they hit the bottom. One after the other, that made the ground that Grant and Kasumi stand on – quake violently.
Sure enough, as Grant went back to watching the sky, he finally saw something that he did recognize.
“Oh you got to be kidding me.”
Grant turned towards Kasumi and then said “Remember the Abysmmal pond? Welp, looks like Mister Fishy is up for more war games. He must REALLY want my mask.’ Grant was not about to let the man have that satisfaction. “He can rip it off my cold dead body….uh huh.” The crazy comic guy started to place the mask on his face, when his whole body spun like an out of control hurricane. Spinning violently as the mask became fused with its owner, till finally it stopped and there he was….Irasho.
He started to walk with a real snappy strut and began to sing with a lisp.
Walking down the street
With some evil in my eye
And some thoughts in my head
That were making me feel high
On my head was a hoodie
In my ears was some bass
I was walking by my dog
When I saw that sexy face
Come towards me
With a little cheeky smile
If she was a phone
I’d pick her up and dial
The fire brigade
Or zero zero zero
She stopped me in my tracks
And I said, “Mmm hchello, hchello…”
Woah hchello, hchello
He held up his hand to his ear like it was a phone, obviously more than happy to greet the fishy bastard, with some sass and a bit of jazz.
Irasho then produced a big fishing rod with the snap of his fingers and yelled out.
“Hereeeeee…fishy fishy fishy.”
Kasumi gave an inward groan as the duo had come across someone that seemed to be definite trouble to the two, with the falling debris and cages, things couldn’t get any worse till they did; and damnably they definitely did with the appearance of someone who was apparently very familiar for Grant. Oh great, so Grant had made an enemy back in the Core as well; but then again… if there was one here, then that meant Keikai might have been here. Which means… Kasumi growled softly as she flexed her right hand, letting several swords slowly rise upwards from the ground around her as she recalled what he’d done to her right arm.
The swords around Kasumi gleamed brightly, and despite the fact that they seemed to float upon their tips, Kasumi knew better than anyone that they were just normal swords and didn’t have much real effect to them. They were just that; swords. Kasumi was simply ready to help Grant, or rather Irasho in this case, whether they needed it or not. Presumably not. Kasumi wasn’t strong enough to take on an opponent with an aura like that, so ominous that she personally was frozen and unsure of what she should do just yet. Should she take the offensive?
– The Man simply stared and continued to do so , those people were back once more. The ones he had seen from a week ago , what a courageous duo . But clearly they knew what fight to pick and which to stay away from . The man in the suit began to walk away , it would seem as if there was no problem with him since he retreated and since he was too dangerous ; they would only meet death coming onto him the way he is now . While the suited male walked away , another male took his place ; a familiar one as well it would seem. Sitting right on the edge of the cliff of where the suited male had been before taking his departure , he would speak to the duo and the tense tone he had given off would show that he was not in the mood to see these two once more ; a living symbol of his failure one week past. There was no more time to be wasted –
[Celtan : TC ]
Keikai:” So it’s you two again. So , Shall we ? ”
– Light’s began to flash within the area and the structure itself seemed to have been lightly been breaking away on it’s own ; the structure fell apart and the only sounds heard would be the alarm and the sensation of bricks slipping out of place and crashing within the Cell block . Estimated time before the Block itself will break apart 5 Minutes –
Finish your battles and Retreat !
Irasho was so busy trying to bait his fishing rod, to reel in the big fishy – when the guy he had fought at the Abysmmal pond decided to simply turn and walk away. Like…the fuck? Who does that? Who makes a showing and then leaves before the first punch? Irasho was so incensed by this display of what he thought was cowardice, that he took his fishing pole and snapped it across his raised knee.
“Fancy pants walking out on a fight?” He was surprised that the fish went as well. No fishing for this crazy character, not now. Instead the only one left didn’t appeal to Irasho at all. Keikai was back, but by the look on Kasumi’s face, she was itching to scratch out his eyeballs.
“Okay Kitty Kasumi. Go sharpen your claws on Dweeb number two.” He jerked his head towards Keikai, so that the kitsune could have at it. As he did this, lights started to flash within the area, and the structure itself was starting to break apart.
Why was this occurring, you might ask? Time to wind up and move on.
Kasumi was actually incredulous herself that the man whom Grant had challenged had decided he wanted to run, with the two fish that Grant, or rather Irasho in this case, had been taunting with the fishing pole. She had to admit, this guy was totally off the wall with everything that he did, she had no way of predicting him in the slightest. Oh, but then again, she did have a read on the fact that no matter who it was, he was an UTTER ASSHOLE! Fucking dick! I’m not a cat! I’m a fucking fox! Oh how she really, REALLY, wanted to rip his head off; Kasumi instead turned straight to Keikai with a snarl on her face. She knew that Flaming Persona was the only way to match him, even if she decided to exert her Fire Fear. However, simply matching this male wasn’t going to cut it, they didn’t have the time to fool with him. Kasumi took a deep breath as her flames erupted around her, her Fire Fear now erupting in full force around them, causing a change in the atmosphere; this is what she and her family were known for, the thing that struck fear into the hearts of humans, the exertion of her Fire Fear causing the entire atmosphere to feel an increase of pressure of sorts; an increase of mental pressure instead of physical or spiritual, this was more pressing at the fears of the male. His fear of fire. Everything had a natural fear of fire, Kasumi merely exploited that.
While Kasumi was letting her flames blaze around her, she began to fuse her flames along with her Life-Force; it was a risky process, however she had a plan to use a new technique she had been formulating ever since her last battle with Keikai. Only now was the time to unleash it, and see if it actually worked. Kasumi could feel the flames and Life-Force begin to mix, swirling about around her and inside of her body as they mixed, but didn’t fuse as she was trying to accomplish. Kasumi kept pushing, her snarl growing wider and wider until it couldn’t grow anymore, her rage and hatred towards Keikai causing it to force together the Life-Force and Flames fully; and the moment those fused Kasumi’s body erupted in a funnel of flames that soon disappeared as her voice rang out. Leaving her standing for the male to see easily.
With that, the ground around Kasumi erupted with flames that were stronger than the very flames that she’d had even in Flaming Persona form, this technique now created by Kasumi’s desire to kill Keikai once and for all, was a fusion of her Life-Force and her Flames to create a new kind of technique entirely. How would Keikai react to this new Flame, this new ability, this new threat? The threat that was stronger than what she’d done with Flaming Persona.
Name: Blazing Genesis
Type: Transformation Technique
Requirement: The will to risk your own Life-Force to defeat an opponent and fuse your flames with your life.
Description: This Technique is an exclusive technique to Kasumi. When activated, this technique causes Kasumi to undergo appearance changes, most notably causing her hair to begin to emit sparks and flicker as though it is on fire. Though Kasumi still retains her ability to manipulate fire in its most basic form, she is also now able to use her Life-Force infused Flames to create sentient creatures of Fire and even create working limbs for combat, both offensively and defensively. The limbs created are not limited to bodily limbs as this form allows Kasumi to create many different kinds of constructs unlike she could have before; making her more dangerous while also gaining an increase of power in her flames.
” Oh Something New ; You know , you aren’t the only person who came up with something new during their time off. Foggy Hell ! ”
– The male leaped down and held two hands towards one another as if he had a ball in between ; a swirling mass began to increase in speed and increase in density . A foggy substance, a shift in aura and a change in the environment as the air became tainted by the increasing levels of fog that continued to taint Keikai’s hands and body ; turning them red instead of purple and the fog when finished reaching it’s ideal state ; Keikai would slam the ball onto the ground which released a large explosion which turned into a AoE change ; the entirety of their current area had been covered in purple shades , the ground the walls all became a softer substance and became similar to dough . It lost it’s substance and was falling apart even moreso then before. Keikai rose his darkened arm and glared at the Female across from him , her powers weren’t fully as effective as Terakians were not afraid of physical and natural forces as Gizora was capable of making these things at his/her simple wave of a hand ; which of course has meant they didn’t feel fear like Alterians did . From this point on they were in Keikai’s Fog Zone as long as they were in this area . The fog increased within Keikai’s area however ,but not before long something arose from that fog . Something which was as big as the entire Cell Block ; which meant to either stand your ground and fight here and now or move out and fight somewhere more spacious. This form was only able to be realized by shifting the state of the fog into a solid matter but since it was nearly impossible to do fully it came off as appearing like a slimy-substance which nullifies the person’s senses upon physical contact. –
” Let’s …………. fight ”
– It was time to test your mettle . Could Kasumi defeat the monster with the flames on her body ? There were no other conduits , as anything further from her body would be eaten alive by the fog . –
Grant was epic at pissing off Kasumi. Be it with the mask on or not, he was just always saying and doing things that riled her fur. This could be seen as a good thing however, cause when she was pissed, she could really charge her fire…and charge it she did. Course, the fog was being a bit of a nuisance. Grant tutted as he tried to see the hand in front of his face. Unfortunately he couldn’t. This called for some hard thinking from Irasho.
How does one get rid of a super fog cloud? With a super sized hand wind mill. You know the kind that you get from the fair or arcade. Patting down his suit, he made a loudAha! and pulled out a comical looking little hand wind wheel. It was the kind that was like a hypnotist used and the faster it went around the harder it was to stay focused. Taking a deep breath Irasho blew on the fan, and the size of the fan started to grow. Again…huff….puff….huff…puff. The wind wheel grew larger and larger till it was so big that it was like he was holding a super stop sign.
“Time to….blow your cares away.” Irasho blew so hard on the fan that it coughed and spluttered like a small plane engine igniting, till it came to life and the wheel spun so violently that it created enough turbulence to blow away the fog and clear the line of vision for Kasumi to fight.
“Ahahahaha….ooo lookie….big blob boogy. Someone blows their nose after eating cotton candy and calls it a beastie!”The wind wheel brought about more air to help fan Kasumi’s fire flame magic…and this was the best thing Irasho could do to help.
He started to sing a long like he was a circus master.
“Do do dodododo do do do….do do diddle diddle do do do.”
Kasumi’s voice sounded calm, but was full of an unbridled anger as she jumped straight into the air; though the antics of Irasho were definitely annoying and unneeded, she had to admit that his idea to blow away the damnable fog was a good one, one that helped her out here as she intended to kill Keikai here and now. She wasn’t leaving until he was dead, and it was time to unleash the power of Blazing Genesis in full here and now; Kasumi rose her sword above her head climbing into the air before she began her decent, swinging the sword downwards and sending a massive eruption of flames downwards at the male.
Should this attack hit the male, he’d find that the Flames were actually stronger than ever before, and would begin to cause the mucky solidified fog to slowly break up and be reduced to nothingness; the heat of the flames allowing her to burn away even this substance. Kasumi wasn’t going to risk falling down into that murk, and therefore she formed a pair of bird-like wings out of her flames, flapping them downwards as she hovered in midair. Kasumi wanted to know how Keikai would react to her new level of power, but not only that; she wasn’t done yet. Kasumi’s eyes burning, her hair blazing as though it was on fire itself, and the wings she created; it seemed that this form had far more that it could do aside from having increased her physical ability as well as reflexes and the power of her flames. Why wasn’t she showing that now? Did she have a plan?
– Keikai attempted to throw his fist towards the female , however the slow movement it had to take due to it’s form had slowed it down ; in exchange for it’s size which in turn proved fatal as the flames which were powered by the fan would consume and reduce his fist’s composition into a mere scorched stub on the beast which now only had one hand . The rest of the flames would hit the male’s chest and face , burning the frontal shell and causing it to turn into a weakening mush of gases. It would seem that they both had upgraded from their previous fights , but Keikai had lost his speed for power and that proved to be fatal as at this point in time he had struggled to keep his form stabilized . A failing effort indeed. –
Kasumi let herself drop to the ground, her brow furrowing further in determination to end this here and now, since she had Keikai on the ropes for good; he wasn’t escaping alive, and having sacrificed his speed was only helping Kasumi end this here and now. Kasumi let the flames below outwards from her form now, closing her eyes as she pointed her sword skywards, letting out a call that grew louder before she ended it with a shout aimed directly at Keikai.
“This is over! Let’s end this… Genesis Dragon!”
The flames surrounding Kasumi erupted upwards immediately, acting on her command as they began to quickly take shape around and above her; filling up the room and burning around she and Irasho and Keikai as they formed into talons, wings, muscular legs, a massive maw which eventually let out a guttural roar as it rose one paw and slammed it down with earth shaking force. The Genesis Dragon was a technique in which Kasumi formed a massive, sentient Dragon out of her flames, and then could command it to fight for her; however, the being was so large and powerful that it wouldn’t last long, and that is why Kasumi didn’t waste time in pointing her palm at Keikai, calling to the Dragon.
“Leave nothing left, devour him and reduce it all to ashes!”
The massive dragon lumbered forwards, and being far larger than Keikai it towered over him before actually dropping its neck at him, it’s maw opened wide as it aimed to devour him. If this worked, the obvious end was that Keikai would be swallowed whole and reduced to nothing inside of the Dragon’s body before it dissipated itself, with Kasumi’s form ending itself, and herself being reduced to her normal form once more; albeit drained of a massive amount of energy and left stumbling for a moment.
– The Gaseous Creature succumbed to the might of the Crimson beast , totally having lost this bout ; he wasn’t prepared enough to have lasted any longer and therefore had lost his chances of survival . Being consumed like so and being burned simultaneously from all directions . The Assassin was no more then miniscule pieces of ash . The structure of the Cell block began to grow worse, the bricks and ceiling continued to fall apart , this place wasn’t going to last any longer then a small amount of time before it caved in upon itself . The sound of a ghastly groan could be heard one last time before it was it , Keikai had lived his final moments in a searing inferno .-
“Is this not the best Chinese new years…evvvvvvvvvver!” Irasho was of course referring to the almighty fire dragon that Kasumi had summoned using her fire magic. It was a sheer stroke of brilliance and sorely showed that Keikai had underestimated the might of the little Kitsune. Right at this moment, Irasho snapped his wind wheel and it vanished with a pop, before he realized that the show was far from over. With all that had been happening, the cell block itself was now collapsing in on itself. Bricks and parts of the ceiling were raining down, and no magic umbrella was going to be able to keep the debris from landing on their heads. When Kasumi bellowed that everything was to be reduced to ashes….she wasn’t kidding.
“Too young to be someone’s morning toast!” He cried, as he took out a big wad of chewing gum and then tossed it into his mouth, chewing. Chewing chewing and then….he started to blow a massive bubble gum bubble that was so large, that Kasumi could fall into it and be within the pink sticky shield.
“Time to bounce!…GET IT!…Bounce away!” Inside the protection of the big balloon of bubble gum, they both bounced their way to the nearest exit as the debris merely dropped on the outer shell of the bubble and…bounced off.
Kasumi gave a couple stumbles as she left the form of Blazing Genesis, not having expected so much energy to be taken from her body like that in such a short amount of time in itself. Kasumi growled as she fell forward into the bubble that Irasho had made, glad the bastard had the decency to think of a way out of this damnable place instead of simply joking around the entire time; despite the fact that she couldn’t move and he had made it out of bubble gum…
Either way, luckily the bubblegum barrier was strong enough to hold off the debris as the duo made their escape, with Kasumi struggling to remain conscious. It was honestly all that she could do, time to see if she could hold it till she was outside of Cell Block 1.
As a Queensland supporter, I am pretty excited about tonight’s second match of the State of Origin for Rugby League. Queensland vs NSW. Only thing is its being hosted in Melbourne…Victoria. This hilarious video demonstrates what the Queensland, NSW and Victorian TV watchers think. It’s pretty spot on.