Hellgate Cell Block 1 : Fiery Battle Royale
The First Path and the First Cell Block . Here lies the assailants of the prison as well as the biggest fight in the prison. The heat had begun to build from the various bodies of those who’ve been killed thus far and the heat overall has grown and made others sweaty and likely to be burnt from these hazardous factors . Do you have what it takes to fight the people who are here ?
Celtan – Corruption | Phantasm Fish
Keikai – Dark Fog
? ? ?
“Grant Taylor, will you stop acting like a child and wait before you charge!”
Grant was too busy bopping along to the song that was buzzing in his ears. He did however turn to see Kasumi’s grumpy face and grimaced. He threw away the dead rat and ran his fingers down his pants before appearing cheerful once more. Why wasn’t he afraid? Why wasn’t he pissing his pants with what they were walking into? Was he simply so seriously stupid that he didn’t feel fear? No…that was not it.
“I am a master gamer on Xbox. This will be just like a game, Kasumi.’
He nodded enthusiastically, as he spun around again. Yep, he was stupid. Thankfully the booze had started to wear off but there was an after effect of drinking all that beer.
“Shit…I need to tinkle.” Seeing a spot that was on fire from the approaching entrance to the fiery battle, he unzipped and turned his back on the kitsune, deciding to be a little fireman and help put out the flames. “Ahhhhhhhh! Oh yeah…..that’s it.” he peed….and he peed. God, he was peeing so much that he started to write his name on the wall with it. Wiggling his ass as he did so. What a guy.
A good minute and a half, he gave his whizzer a shake, before pushing it back inside his pants and preparing to head off again. The prison was ablaze. Well, this section of it. There were burnt bodies of rioting prisoners and guards and the smell was of nothing but death. It was enough to make you gag. Taking off his head phones, he placed them on his neck, as he reached into his back pack and took out…..the mask. Holding it firmly in his hand, he waited for Kasumi to catch him up, before he put it on. No sense rushing the show.
Good God above this man was insufferable at times, but she couldn’t hate him either; he could be such a pain but was also a sweetheart when it counted. It made it impossible to be mad at him, or at least stay mad at him, which is why Kasumi was beginning to just reign in her anger and rub her forehead softly with a deep sigh. Kasumi decided to ignore him for the time being and instead decided to simply focus on keeping an eye on her surroundings, preparing to fight just as she was needed. She’d have to kill here, but that . . . that would be fine. It wouldn’t have been the first time. Kasumi took a deep breath as she let her Kitsune form reveal itself, just as she had done to Keikei, except this time she didn’t hide away any of her power and unleashed her Jaki in full; her crimson eyes glowing from their sockets.
Time to get busy after all.
– The small rioting continued as the two entered the area , but it felt underwhelming to say the least . It seemed to have been much more drastic hearing about it then seeing it for themselves ; for the most part it had seemed as if the job was taken care of and that only small scale battles were occurring . But soon enough several giant chunks of blocks used to make this building came crashing down around them as well as cages used to hold prisoners over pits . If and when they had looked up to investigate they would find see small fish floating in the air but only Grant would recognize them . Because. It belonged to Him . –
It was an odd sensation, when Grant and Kisumi finally moved into the area where they were meant to fight. Talk about an anti climax. The fighting in this part was relatively minor compared to the harsh screams and sounds of battle coming from the other cell blocks. Glancing up, almost expecting there to be some sort of trap or device that was going to be triggered, Grant wasn’t disappointed. Large sections of the building – the cages that were used to hold prisoners over the pits came crashing down, with a great deal of noise as they hit the bottom. One after the other, that made the ground that Grant and Kasumi stand on – quake violently.
Sure enough, as Grant went back to watching the sky, he finally saw something that he did recognize.
“Oh you got to be kidding me.”
Grant turned towards Kasumi and then said “Remember the Abysmmal pond? Welp, looks like Mister Fishy is up for more war games. He must REALLY want my mask.’ Grant was not about to let the man have that satisfaction. “He can rip it off my cold dead body….uh huh.” The crazy comic guy started to place the mask on his face, when his whole body spun like an out of control hurricane. Spinning violently as the mask became fused with its owner, till finally it stopped and there he was….Irasho.
He started to walk with a real snappy strut and began to sing with a lisp.
Walking down the street
With some evil in my eye
And some thoughts in my head
That were making me feel high
On my head was a hoodie
In my ears was some bass
I was walking by my dog
When I saw that sexy face
Come towards me
With a little cheeky smile
If she was a phone
I’d pick her up and dial
The fire brigade
Or zero zero zero
She stopped me in my tracks
And I said, “Mmm hchello, hchello…”
Woah hchello, hchello
He held up his hand to his ear like it was a phone, obviously more than happy to greet the fishy bastard, with some sass and a bit of jazz.
Irasho then produced a big fishing rod with the snap of his fingers and yelled out.
“Hereeeeee…fishy fishy fishy.”
Kasumi gave an inward groan as the duo had come across someone that seemed to be definite trouble to the two, with the falling debris and cages, things couldn’t get any worse till they did; and damnably they definitely did with the appearance of someone who was apparently very familiar for Grant. Oh great, so Grant had made an enemy back in the Core as well; but then again… if there was one here, then that meant Keikai might have been here. Which means… Kasumi growled softly as she flexed her right hand, letting several swords slowly rise upwards from the ground around her as she recalled what he’d done to her right arm.
The swords around Kasumi gleamed brightly, and despite the fact that they seemed to float upon their tips, Kasumi knew better than anyone that they were just normal swords and didn’t have much real effect to them. They were just that; swords. Kasumi was simply ready to help Grant, or rather Irasho in this case, whether they needed it or not. Presumably not. Kasumi wasn’t strong enough to take on an opponent with an aura like that, so ominous that she personally was frozen and unsure of what she should do just yet. Should she take the offensive?
– The Man simply stared and continued to do so , those people were back once more. The ones he had seen from a week ago , what a courageous duo . But clearly they knew what fight to pick and which to stay away from . The man in the suit began to walk away , it would seem as if there was no problem with him since he retreated and since he was too dangerous ; they would only meet death coming onto him the way he is now . While the suited male walked away , another male took his place ; a familiar one as well it would seem. Sitting right on the edge of the cliff of where the suited male had been before taking his departure , he would speak to the duo and the tense tone he had given off would show that he was not in the mood to see these two once more ; a living symbol of his failure one week past. There was no more time to be wasted –
[Celtan : TC ]
Keikai:” So it’s you two again. So , Shall we ? ”
– Light’s began to flash within the area and the structure itself seemed to have been lightly been breaking away on it’s own ; the structure fell apart and the only sounds heard would be the alarm and the sensation of bricks slipping out of place and crashing within the Cell block . Estimated time before the Block itself will break apart 5 Minutes –
Finish your battles and Retreat !
Irasho was so busy trying to bait his fishing rod, to reel in the big fishy – when the guy he had fought at the Abysmmal pond decided to simply turn and walk away. Like…the fuck? Who does that? Who makes a showing and then leaves before the first punch? Irasho was so incensed by this display of what he thought was cowardice, that he took his fishing pole and snapped it across his raised knee.
“Fancy pants walking out on a fight?” He was surprised that the fish went as well. No fishing for this crazy character, not now. Instead the only one left didn’t appeal to Irasho at all. Keikai was back, but by the look on Kasumi’s face, she was itching to scratch out his eyeballs.
“Okay Kitty Kasumi. Go sharpen your claws on Dweeb number two.” He jerked his head towards Keikai, so that the kitsune could have at it. As he did this, lights started to flash within the area, and the structure itself was starting to break apart.
Why was this occurring, you might ask? Time to wind up and move on.
Kasumi was actually incredulous herself that the man whom Grant had challenged had decided he wanted to run, with the two fish that Grant, or rather Irasho in this case, had been taunting with the fishing pole. She had to admit, this guy was totally off the wall with everything that he did, she had no way of predicting him in the slightest. Oh, but then again, she did have a read on the fact that no matter who it was, he was an UTTER ASSHOLE! Fucking dick! I’m not a cat! I’m a fucking fox! Oh how she really, REALLY, wanted to rip his head off; Kasumi instead turned straight to Keikai with a snarl on her face. She knew that Flaming Persona was the only way to match him, even if she decided to exert her Fire Fear. However, simply matching this male wasn’t going to cut it, they didn’t have the time to fool with him. Kasumi took a deep breath as her flames erupted around her, her Fire Fear now erupting in full force around them, causing a change in the atmosphere; this is what she and her family were known for, the thing that struck fear into the hearts of humans, the exertion of her Fire Fear causing the entire atmosphere to feel an increase of pressure of sorts; an increase of mental pressure instead of physical or spiritual, this was more pressing at the fears of the male. His fear of fire. Everything had a natural fear of fire, Kasumi merely exploited that.
While Kasumi was letting her flames blaze around her, she began to fuse her flames along with her Life-Force; it was a risky process, however she had a plan to use a new technique she had been formulating ever since her last battle with Keikai. Only now was the time to unleash it, and see if it actually worked. Kasumi could feel the flames and Life-Force begin to mix, swirling about around her and inside of her body as they mixed, but didn’t fuse as she was trying to accomplish. Kasumi kept pushing, her snarl growing wider and wider until it couldn’t grow anymore, her rage and hatred towards Keikai causing it to force together the Life-Force and Flames fully; and the moment those fused Kasumi’s body erupted in a funnel of flames that soon disappeared as her voice rang out. Leaving her standing for the male to see easily.
With that, the ground around Kasumi erupted with flames that were stronger than the very flames that she’d had even in Flaming Persona form, this technique now created by Kasumi’s desire to kill Keikai once and for all, was a fusion of her Life-Force and her Flames to create a new kind of technique entirely. How would Keikai react to this new Flame, this new ability, this new threat? The threat that was stronger than what she’d done with Flaming Persona.
Name: Blazing Genesis
Type: Transformation Technique
Requirement: The will to risk your own Life-Force to defeat an opponent and fuse your flames with your life.
Description: This Technique is an exclusive technique to Kasumi. When activated, this technique causes Kasumi to undergo appearance changes, most notably causing her hair to begin to emit sparks and flicker as though it is on fire. Though Kasumi still retains her ability to manipulate fire in its most basic form, she is also now able to use her Life-Force infused Flames to create sentient creatures of Fire and even create working limbs for combat, both offensively and defensively. The limbs created are not limited to bodily limbs as this form allows Kasumi to create many different kinds of constructs unlike she could have before; making her more dangerous while also gaining an increase of power in her flames.
” Oh Something New ; You know , you aren’t the only person who came up with something new during their time off. Foggy Hell ! ”
– The male leaped down and held two hands towards one another as if he had a ball in between ; a swirling mass began to increase in speed and increase in density . A foggy substance, a shift in aura and a change in the environment as the air became tainted by the increasing levels of fog that continued to taint Keikai’s hands and body ; turning them red instead of purple and the fog when finished reaching it’s ideal state ; Keikai would slam the ball onto the ground which released a large explosion which turned into a AoE change ; the entirety of their current area had been covered in purple shades , the ground the walls all became a softer substance and became similar to dough . It lost it’s substance and was falling apart even moreso then before. Keikai rose his darkened arm and glared at the Female across from him , her powers weren’t fully as effective as Terakians were not afraid of physical and natural forces as Gizora was capable of making these things at his/her simple wave of a hand ; which of course has meant they didn’t feel fear like Alterians did . From this point on they were in Keikai’s Fog Zone as long as they were in this area . The fog increased within Keikai’s area however ,but not before long something arose from that fog . Something which was as big as the entire Cell Block ; which meant to either stand your ground and fight here and now or move out and fight somewhere more spacious. This form was only able to be realized by shifting the state of the fog into a solid matter but since it was nearly impossible to do fully it came off as appearing like a slimy-substance which nullifies the person’s senses upon physical contact. –
” Let’s …………. fight ”
– It was time to test your mettle . Could Kasumi defeat the monster with the flames on her body ? There were no other conduits , as anything further from her body would be eaten alive by the fog . –
Grant was epic at pissing off Kasumi. Be it with the mask on or not, he was just always saying and doing things that riled her fur. This could be seen as a good thing however, cause when she was pissed, she could really charge her fire…and charge it she did. Course, the fog was being a bit of a nuisance. Grant tutted as he tried to see the hand in front of his face. Unfortunately he couldn’t. This called for some hard thinking from Irasho.
How does one get rid of a super fog cloud? With a super sized hand wind mill. You know the kind that you get from the fair or arcade. Patting down his suit, he made a loudAha! and pulled out a comical looking little hand wind wheel. It was the kind that was like a hypnotist used and the faster it went around the harder it was to stay focused. Taking a deep breath Irasho blew on the fan, and the size of the fan started to grow. Again…huff….puff….huff…puff. The wind wheel grew larger and larger till it was so big that it was like he was holding a super stop sign.
“Time to….blow your cares away.” Irasho blew so hard on the fan that it coughed and spluttered like a small plane engine igniting, till it came to life and the wheel spun so violently that it created enough turbulence to blow away the fog and clear the line of vision for Kasumi to fight.
“Ahahahaha….ooo lookie….big blob boogy. Someone blows their nose after eating cotton candy and calls it a beastie!”The wind wheel brought about more air to help fan Kasumi’s fire flame magic…and this was the best thing Irasho could do to help.
He started to sing a long like he was a circus master.
“Do do dodododo do do do….do do diddle diddle do do do.”
“You’re annoying, just hurry up and die already.”
Kasumi’s voice sounded calm, but was full of an unbridled anger as she jumped straight into the air; though the antics of Irasho were definitely annoying and unneeded, she had to admit that his idea to blow away the damnable fog was a good one, one that helped her out here as she intended to kill Keikai here and now. She wasn’t leaving until he was dead, and it was time to unleash the power of Blazing Genesis in full here and now; Kasumi rose her sword above her head climbing into the air before she began her decent, swinging the sword downwards and sending a massive eruption of flames downwards at the male.
Should this attack hit the male, he’d find that the Flames were actually stronger than ever before, and would begin to cause the mucky solidified fog to slowly break up and be reduced to nothingness; the heat of the flames allowing her to burn away even this substance. Kasumi wasn’t going to risk falling down into that murk, and therefore she formed a pair of bird-like wings out of her flames, flapping them downwards as she hovered in midair. Kasumi wanted to know how Keikai would react to her new level of power, but not only that; she wasn’t done yet. Kasumi’s eyes burning, her hair blazing as though it was on fire itself, and the wings she created; it seemed that this form had far more that it could do aside from having increased her physical ability as well as reflexes and the power of her flames. Why wasn’t she showing that now? Did she have a plan?
– Keikai attempted to throw his fist towards the female , however the slow movement it had to take due to it’s form had slowed it down ; in exchange for it’s size which in turn proved fatal as the flames which were powered by the fan would consume and reduce his fist’s composition into a mere scorched stub on the beast which now only had one hand . The rest of the flames would hit the male’s chest and face , burning the frontal shell and causing it to turn into a weakening mush of gases. It would seem that they both had upgraded from their previous fights , but Keikai had lost his speed for power and that proved to be fatal as at this point in time he had struggled to keep his form stabilized . A failing effort indeed. –
Kasumi let herself drop to the ground, her brow furrowing further in determination to end this here and now, since she had Keikai on the ropes for good; he wasn’t escaping alive, and having sacrificed his speed was only helping Kasumi end this here and now. Kasumi let the flames below outwards from her form now, closing her eyes as she pointed her sword skywards, letting out a call that grew louder before she ended it with a shout aimed directly at Keikai.
“This is over! Let’s end this… Genesis Dragon!”
The flames surrounding Kasumi erupted upwards immediately, acting on her command as they began to quickly take shape around and above her; filling up the room and burning around she and Irasho and Keikai as they formed into talons, wings, muscular legs, a massive maw which eventually let out a guttural roar as it rose one paw and slammed it down with earth shaking force. The Genesis Dragon was a technique in which Kasumi formed a massive, sentient Dragon out of her flames, and then could command it to fight for her; however, the being was so large and powerful that it wouldn’t last long, and that is why Kasumi didn’t waste time in pointing her palm at Keikai, calling to the Dragon.
“Leave nothing left, devour him and reduce it all to ashes!”
The massive dragon lumbered forwards, and being far larger than Keikai it towered over him before actually dropping its neck at him, it’s maw opened wide as it aimed to devour him. If this worked, the obvious end was that Keikai would be swallowed whole and reduced to nothing inside of the Dragon’s body before it dissipated itself, with Kasumi’s form ending itself, and herself being reduced to her normal form once more; albeit drained of a massive amount of energy and left stumbling for a moment.
– The Gaseous Creature succumbed to the might of the Crimson beast , totally having lost this bout ; he wasn’t prepared enough to have lasted any longer and therefore had lost his chances of survival . Being consumed like so and being burned simultaneously from all directions . The Assassin was no more then miniscule pieces of ash . The structure of the Cell block began to grow worse, the bricks and ceiling continued to fall apart , this place wasn’t going to last any longer then a small amount of time before it caved in upon itself . The sound of a ghastly groan could be heard one last time before it was it , Keikai had lived his final moments in a searing inferno .-
“Is this not the best Chinese new years…evvvvvvvvvver!” Irasho was of course referring to the almighty fire dragon that Kasumi had summoned using her fire magic. It was a sheer stroke of brilliance and sorely showed that Keikai had underestimated the might of the little Kitsune. Right at this moment, Irasho snapped his wind wheel and it vanished with a pop, before he realized that the show was far from over. With all that had been happening, the cell block itself was now collapsing in on itself. Bricks and parts of the ceiling were raining down, and no magic umbrella was going to be able to keep the debris from landing on their heads. When Kasumi bellowed that everything was to be reduced to ashes….she wasn’t kidding.
“Too young to be someone’s morning toast!” He cried, as he took out a big wad of chewing gum and then tossed it into his mouth, chewing. Chewing chewing and then….he started to blow a massive bubble gum bubble that was so large, that Kasumi could fall into it and be within the pink sticky shield.
“Time to bounce!…GET IT!…Bounce away!” Inside the protection of the big balloon of bubble gum, they both bounced their way to the nearest exit as the debris merely dropped on the outer shell of the bubble and…bounced off.
Kasumi gave a couple stumbles as she left the form of Blazing Genesis, not having expected so much energy to be taken from her body like that in such a short amount of time in itself. Kasumi growled as she fell forward into the bubble that Irasho had made, glad the bastard had the decency to think of a way out of this damnable place instead of simply joking around the entire time; despite the fact that she couldn’t move and he had made it out of bubble gum…
Either way, luckily the bubblegum barrier was strong enough to hold off the debris as the duo made their escape, with Kasumi struggling to remain conscious. It was honestly all that she could do, time to see if she could hold it till she was outside of Cell Block 1.