The male did indeed grab and pick up the doctor without a moment of hesitation, lifting him as a cat might its kitten, or a bitch would its pup, however, instead of lifting the man by the scruff of his neck the hunter tossed him over his shoulder. The fear of the hunchback was so palpable to the lycan it was stifling, he could smell it with ease and it set his predatory instincts ablaze, however, he suppressed those urges before following the creature; with the hunchback leading the way the hunter followed him quickly and efficiently, seemingly unaffected by the weight that was lying upon his shoulders. As soon as the smaller man had prepared the table he set the Doctor onto the table, he already had on a pair of leather gloves and his mask was still pulled up tight, so there was no need for the mask and gloves to be given to him; and as the creature started the transfusion and asked his question, the male looked at him with clear eyes as he answered with honesty.
“My name is Dragomir Constantin, a Hunter, nothing more and nothing less.”
Hiei : ” Seems like the front door is wide open , seems like I won’t need to bother with knocking on the door. ”
– Hiei would say to himself with a cigarette in his hand , taking a few steps forward into the building with his right hand in his pocket and a odd curiosity about him . The door was open, but this was odd ; nobody would just leave their door open in hell of all places . It was too dangerous for that ; given the community being anything but merciful. The Embassy Housekeep would run into the building’s main entrance to find himself in the entry room and there he would look on to find any form of life , but it would seem as if someone was here not long ago and within that moment Hiei faded into the shadows in the room to go search for signs of life ; seeing that none were here , he made himself move to another room and would continue doing so until he found life . There was flickering lights and Hiei would take small steps forward to announce his presence if the smoke didn’t already do that for the others in the room and would speak after a few tiny moments of silence that came after his entering of the area. –
Hiei : ” Anyone hear know where The Doctor is ? ”
For a moment, there was only the echo of the undead army deep beneath the laboratory that could be heard aside from the slow beeping of a heart monitor that the hunchback assistant had fitted to his ill fated Master. Igor worked diligently in an effort to stabilize the Doctor, while the masked man in the big black hat only stared on. He has announced himself as Dragomir Constantin, a Hunter. A hunter who was also a hired killer. Least that is what Igor thought after he witnessed Narcissa being thrown to her death. Such a terrible fate, and one that he wished on no one. It brought the hunchback such terrible sadness, to lose both Loc and Narcissa this way but his main concern now was not to lose the Doctor along with them. There had been enough death and tragedy, and half of the hunchback’s mind was thinking that perhaps this was some sort of backlash….karma, you could say. Either way, the hunchback had given the Doctor the wrong batches of blood, and it would be a while before he realized just what he had done. He kept focusing on the Doctor’s face, and of course the heart monitor.
What threw him off of his work, aside from being nervous in the company of Dragomir was the sound of a new voice calling out from the hall.
” Anyone hear know where The Doctor is ? ”
A patient? NOW?! This was the worst possible timing, and Igor was almost too afraid to leave the unconscious Doctor with the Hunter. Igor muttered and wrung his hands together. His eyes glazing over as the weight of responsibility for all this was falling on his uneven shoulders. Fussing, he quickly got a sheet to cover over much of the Doctor and tried to hide his crumpling face.
“I…need to deal with the person outside.” Igor shuffled out and then saw the well dressed Hiei who seemed to materialize out of the shadows. On seeing him, the hunchback bowed ever slightly, before he heard another loud chorus of roars and moans from below.
“Sir….the Doctor is…”
Inside the emergency station, the Doctor’s eyelids fluttered and then sprang open as the heart monitor started to race. It had gone from slow, to abnormally fast within a matter of seconds. There was a look of panic on the Doctor’s face and he stared down to see the blood transfusion needle that was still in his arm. As his eyes tried to focus up on the blood bag, though hazy at first, he soon made out his own coding stickers and let out a god awful cry…..
“Nooooooo! What have you done to meeeee?!” Panicking, he tried to rip out the blood needle with shaking hands, and turned his head to see the Hunter standing there with the mask covering his face. “You need to get out…..you need to get out and shut the door….Lock me in here!……FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!…..GET OUT!”
Hearing the Doctor’s screams and loud calls from the emergency station, Igor flew into a panic. What the hell had he done? He thought he had given him the life saving blood, but mistakenly given him the blood from his X experiment. Igor ran to the door and then with the lights going on full, he saw the blood bag as the Doctor started to change….he was growing into something large…..something VERY LARGE….and GREEN!
As Dragomir stood there silently, the man quietly thought to himself even as the hunchback walked outside to deal with the patient who had arrived to meet with the doctor; this fact didn’t bother him, but even as he went outside to do so the doctor was found to be waking up. With the doctor freaking out, and with the fact he was transforming, the Lycan had gone on edge to the maximum level and his eyes had turned golden before he spun on his heel at the sound of the hunchback yelling to him to run. The hunter was debating, but he shook that out and sprinted through the door in a blur, moving at an inhuman speed as he waited for the hunchback to exit and then slammed the door shut, throwing all of his strength into holding it closed while also locking it as a precautionary measure. What happened? Time would have to tell him.
Hiei : ” The Doctor is what? ”
– The Housekeep would say as he had been told that the Doctor was in some sort of situation ; one that wasn’t clear as the person speaking to him was cut off from finishing. A scream was audible enough to echo out into the room Hiei was in ; and from there he would assume someone was either in pain or panicking in the next room over . Due to Hiei’s mentality he was one to not care too much for others unless they were of great concern to him , so he didn’t react like any other person would unless he had a connection to the person or something else that’ll help formulate a good enough reasoning to be concerned. He would speak to Igor and say –
Hiei : ” Can you bring him ou- ”
– As he finished speaking he would see that the man had left the space in front of him as he went to tend to the situation that was occuring in the other room ; it would seem as if he may end up getting involved in the predicament whether or not he had wanted to . Clearly this situation has escalated far worse then he had expected. –
For the three men that were now standing outside the emergency station, they would find themselves facing an unknown foe. With Dragomir using his brute strength to hold the door, the hunchback was frantic at the thought that the toxic batch of blood could turn the Doctor into the very thing he feared most of all. The blood was being tested, yes. But not on humans. The Doctor realized the danger the moment he was able to see clear enough to read the label on the blood bag, and his instinct to protect his visitors and employee came to the fore. The only problem was, the Doctor was now losing the battle for control.
In the emergency station, Wilhelm’s body shook and quivered violently as the table that he was laying upon was now buckling beneath him. The reason for this was that his bone mass was becoming denser as it grew. You could see the change as he grew larger. The pain that he was now experiencing was beyond anything a normal human being could cope with. Skin stretching to the limit. His head swelling and as he thrashed wildly, Wilhelm reached out with a hand that started to turn inward with the fingers being drawn in to form a large fist. The blood vessels upon his neck swelled and pumped the toxic blood with a renewed fury. Wilhelm blinked at the light, as his pupils turned a sickening green colour. Practically toxic.
His body was twisting and jerking as he grew larger and larger. The screams were getting deeper to the point he no longer sounded like the Doctor at all….but like a grotesque monster. The kind that haunt your dreams and send you screaming into the night. Igor, who was in the foyer was practically tearing his hair out. The guilt that he felt after giving the doctor the wrong batch of blood in an effort to save him, had gone so tragically wrong. He couldn’t lose another tonight. Loc….Narcissa. it was too much to bare.
“It’s all my fault.” The hunchback cried out, ready to fall to his knees and let the creature that was now the Doctor take him down. That was of course till he heard a terrible grating sound. Metal twisting and tearing far below. As if in slow motion, the hunchback’s head turned towards the lift.
“OH MY GOD!”
The undead army. Some of them were now trying to access the lift well and climb up to the surface…to where Dragomir and Hiei were standing.
“OH NO!….THEY’RE COMING UP!” Sure enough a group of about ten were starting to claw their way up the inside of the elevator shaft and then you could hear the sound of machinery being smashed to pieces in the emergency station. How on earth were they to fight off the likes of the start of the undead army and then have the green giant come at them from the emergency station?
~SLAM! SLAM!~ Large fist prints were now being punched against the inside of the doors to the emergency station with the enraged giant Wilhelm trying to break through. Would Dragomir be able to hold the Doctor back…..or would the undead soldiers reach them first?
Suddenly, Igor had an idea. It was the only way to possibly stop the soldiers. The first claws of the beasts from below were now seen trying to get a hold at the foyer level….a head popping up and the face was riddled with scars and stitching. Black eyes stared at the trio that were standing just outside the emergency station doors.
“DRAGOMIR….LET HIM OUT!”
As soon as the undead popped their ugly little heads up Dragomir let loose, firing off bursts of light which exploded on contact, knocking some right back down the shoot until the hunchback yelled for him to let the Doctor out. Was that wise? Well… they had no choice, and so Dragomir jumped back, grasping the hunchback’s shirt to pull him with him and avoid the Doctor who was about to erupt from the room…
Hiei:” What the hell is going on ? ”
– Hiei said to himself as he went by unacknowledged after being abandoned ; he wanted to get going immediately but it seemed fate had other plans . He was to get the Doctor and get back , but he grew impatient of waiting and knowing fully well that he had to hurry on back to the Embassy due to the fact he was also in charge of maintaining the household , he was known to be on his feet 24/7 and this was no exception . Fast-paced was all he knew , but this . This ……. just no , he ended up turning into a shadow so he could cover ground more quickly and see what was going on . Hiei found himself in the same room as Igor once more along with those he was with , spotting fighting going on he was only able to be certain of the fact they needed to supress the beings that were coming out of the shaft ; otherwise they’ll more then likely kill off the people Hiei was sent here to get and that would put alot of problems on the plate of the House Manager and further extend his duty on finding another Doctor if there ever was one . The House Manager sprung forth with tiny tendrils of condensed shadow formed stringed laced with his energy that he would used to sever their heads if they ever continued to spring forth , however due to the angle and the space he wasn’t able to get too many , as he needed more space to swing but being in that space made it difficult.
Hiei:” This may prove difficult in this positioning…”
Igor screamed in terror and surprise when he was yanked back by his collar clear out of the way of what would be the rampaging doctor in his grotesque giant form. Skidding in behind the hunter, he tried to scramble to his own feet to see just what the doctor had become. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine that the Doctor would become just like the monsters he created. With Hiei changing to his shadow form and then moving just clear, the doors burst open in a fit of rage and fury. The Green giant was wearing the remnants of torn clothing that belonged to the doctor. All way too small and nothing but shreds of fabric. Wilhelm’s stance was like that of a silver backed gorilla in full charge. A frightening sight if ever there was one. His head turning left and right as though he was looking for something or someone specific. It was then it caught sight of the rise of the undead soldiers, who were being shot at by Dragomir as they breeched the top of the elevator shaft. Heads being blown off, limbs flying in all directions with sprays of greenish brown blood. The smell was vile and the more that got hit, the more that appeared. Like a wound that was now split open and maggots crawling out into the light. Hiei was doing everything he could, to stop the rising menace from below, but his position meant that the going ahead was difficult. That was until the beast like Doctor suddenly realized something….Narcissa was missing. He had failed to see her in the foyer, or the emergency station. There was no remains of her in the lift itself which was positioned high enough for him to see and still the opening where the undead were crawling through. Roaring with fury, he powered over to the shaft and then started to smash at the heads of the upcoming wildly. The sickening thuds and crushing sound of bone and skull the result of his frenzied attack. Not satisfied, the Doctor leapt down into the shaft – bounding off the sides as he went and taking out more of the undead soldiers till he reached the bottom with a god awful thud. The rise of ash, bone and concrete filled the shaft well and down there…where many more of the soldiers were preparing to make their rise to the surface, was the mangled body of Narcissa.
The hulking doctor stared at her dead body in horror. His beautiful creation….his lasting memory of Missy….was dead. An abundance of emotions filled him to the brim. Grief, sadness, anger, rage, sorrow, loss. He couldn’t take it again….he just couldn’t. To the left of Narcissa’s body was that of Loc, his other creation. A pained and pathetic howl came from the beast as in the foreground, the undead army suddenly came to a stop. Something in his voice….something linked them all as one. The hulking Doctor knelt down and scooped up what was left of Narcissa and rocked back and forth…..all his dreams had died…with her. At that moment, the Doctor started to change back to the way he used to be….nothing more than a simple man – who knelt before the army of his creation…his blood.
When the new arrival decided to get involved it was definitely a welcome assistance to the hunter, who was still blasting away at the undead army, intent on destroying as many as possible to keep them from getting up there and on their own two feet before the doctor erupted from the doors with a roar; charging the undead army without hesitation it was obvious that the man no longer had any cognitive thought and was driven by pure rage at the moment as he smashed away at the army. Dragomir honestly wasn’t prepared for such ferocity, but it didn’t faze him as he continued shooting, blasting away continuously while the Doctor hurled himself down the shoot, till he landed down at the bottom with a bang and the undead army not stopping; but… then it was just… over, everything had stopped, it had ended; without warning the army stopped at the scream of the doctor. That howl was filled with sadness, so Dragomir had to assume that he saw the mangled body of Narcissa, the very girl that Dragomir had killed himself. How would things turn out from here?
Hiei:” Seems like most of them have stopped coming for now. ”
– Was what the Man said as he saw the Giant Man leap down the shaft , his action halted the movement of the Army as a whole through that one movement . One that was not wasted one bit , however he would not hear any more noises coming through the shaft ; as if something happened upon arriving at the bottom . Did something occur to the male as he arrived at his destination ? Hiei’s eyes stayed at the shaft with his tendrils ready , he was not going to let anything that should’nt rise get a chance at doing so. He took a small puff from his cig and looked around –
Hiei:” So anyone mind telling me which one of you is the Doctor ? ”
~When Good becomes Evil~
A simple man now stood before a massive army of corruption and chaos. A simple man who was now two beings. One…a genius, a good man….a man of science. The other…a monster. A beast that was created from the worst of emotions. Everything that hate and anger could generate. No one else could possible understand that the very spirit of the Doctor’s goodness was tied to the memory of his beloved Missy, and the beings that he had created after her death. Loc…Narcissa. It was all gone. Oh the Dark one had his deal. He got the Doctor to bend to his evil schemes because the good man had been honorable. He stuck to this deal
But now…as he stood with the last of his goodness laying at his feet all he could see before him was the power that he had created out of the most evil of plots, the good Doctor was no more. Wearing but torn remnants of his suit and lab coat, he continued to stare out at the now silent army of the undead. The very creatures he had awakened with his blood. The connection between him and his creations was now sealed. It took him to near death, but his fate along with all the creatures that stood before him now was in his control.
All bets were off. The deal was done. Evil….had a new face.
The Creator had become his own Creation. No one in Hell…no King, no Prince; not even the Dark One could have foretold this. The Doctor’s face showed calm, but his eyes…..God, such hatred….such pain….nothing and no one could save him now.
Turning to face the control panel of the lift, the Doctor flipped the control pad and started to mess with the wires beneath. Working them in a new way before snapping the lid back on and pressing in the code. Upstairs, the lift shunted back into the normal place and the doors opened for Igor and the two that had happened along at the wrong time.
Igor was frightened. The quiet down in the lab was eerie and he could feel it in his waters, that although the Doctor had stopped wailing and the army had fallen silent; that it was not over. Still, he was an employee of Hell’s kitchen and his place was at the Doctor’s side. No matter what. Looking at Hiei, he swallowed and said. “The Doctor is down in Cardis tomb.” He didn’t actually come out and say that the green beast that broke free out of the emergency station was the actual doctor. Hiei might not believe him. Igor motioned for the hunter and the guest from the Embassy to enter the lift. Once in, he would press the down button and the lift would begin to move. When they arrived…and the doors opened, the Doctor would be waiting. He’d have found a new lab coat, and bare a strange smile that was disarming.
“Sorry about the mess. Minor mishap. Please, how can we help you?” His voice was calm, and in behind the army had already started to clean up the mess that they had made, without even being instructed. Igor would be first to ask.
“Doctor….are you alright?” Maybe the Doctor had lost his mind completely. The switch was too great. From the crazed giant to this…visage of calm.
– The event came and went swiftly ; but it felt alittle bit odd for it to have finished so abruptly like it did . But despite it ; both Dragomir and Hiei had left their stances with dealing the threats as it came . With that done , they were told to get on the lift to go downwards . Of course Dragomir and Hiei would follow as prompted into the lift and down below , revealing the inner sections of the facility and before them the doctor appeared once the lift reached its end . Hiei walked forward first with Dragomir walking slowly behind , as if watching the place for any signs of danger ; he didn’t let his guard down too easily after the event that just happened and it was clear he felt alittle on edge still due to it . Hiei spoke first , placing both of his hands behind his back as he spoke to the Doctor –
Hiei : ” I came here to request your medical knowledge ; Nicholas of the Embassy is fallen ill and we need your assistance. If it isn’t too much to ask that is . However I can wait if you need to clean up the area if need be , there was quite a few mishaps as I saw a moment ago but I’ll try to act as if I didn’t see anything . ”
With all that had gone on right before Hiei and Dragomir entered the ravaged and bloody Cardis Tomb, you would expect the doctor to be showing some signs of distress, but the Doctor appeared totally normal. In fact it was this cheeriness that was practically chilling to watch. Igor sensed it right away, that the Doctor’s behavior did not match the man earlier. The green monster that he had become in the Emergency station was now locked back inside it’s cage, for now.
Igor was not happy with the Doctor’s words, but he was nothing more than a lowly servant and really had no right to question the Doctor. If only he had been brave enough to try. With the guests however, and the rumble of the undead army setting everything back as it should be, he could only stand by as an observer till asked to get back to work.
The Doctor smiled at the staffer from the Embassy, who used good tact to explain why he was there. Having been sent to request medical knowledge to assist a man by the name of Nicholas, who had fallen ill.
“I can wait if you need to clean up the area if need be , there was quite a few mishaps as I saw a moment ago but I’ll try to act as if I didn’t see anything . ”
“A few, but nothing that can’t be put right.” The Doctor offered, taking down a medical bag, and opening it as he prepared to join the young man on his return to the Embassy.
“Igor, if you would assist our other guest with whatever he needs, I shall make a trip over to the Embassy. I am not one for withholding treatment from one of such importance as a member of the Ambassador’s staff.” Picking out certain gleaming tools, he set them into the medical bag, then closed it with a loud click. Just in behind him were the bodies of Loc and Narcissa – yet to be disposed of or harvested for parts.
“Oh and Igor…clean up this little mess if you would. Thank you.” He gave a little wave of the hand, before changing his coat and putting on a smart black hat.
The Doctor picked up his bag and gestured for the gentleman from the Embassy to lead the way.
“After you, good Sir. I have a vehicle just outside the front entrance.”
As he passed a table, the Doctor picked up a small box with a slight of hand and put it into his coat pocket.
(TC – Embassy – Doctor)