– The ship would slowly ascend the detached office from it’s roots so the people inside wouldn’t have to move . Another reason for having pulled the structure off it’s initial area was so that the extraction would also take the escape criminals who all stood along one another on the destroyed roof of the prison .-
Charlie : ” That’s a giant ship ! ”
Leone : ” This is going to get some used to. ”
Leila : ” You’ll be fine m’lord .”
Celtan : ”This is family huh ? ”
Luke : ” Well then , shall we board ? ”
Gizora grinned at the gathered throng. “Not about to stand about like a fool. Follow me, now!” With a massive sweep of his hand, he brought it up and over to signal the departure from the Prison Interior, and to be phazed up onto the main flight deck of the ship. Known as Gizora’s Blade it was a marvel of technology and Terakain determination to conquer the low lifes of Alterus.
One by one his family appeared in behind him, but there was one that stood out. Leone. He was standing off to the far left and gazing at his own reflection in the specially constructed glass. His hand touching his face, as though this image that stared back at him troubled the man. It wasn’t lost on Gizora, who had been surveying the many control panels, as he passed the uniformed operators. Their indistinct chatter left like a buzz hanging in the air. With the blue hue of their monitors lighting up their faces, the rest of the deck was shrouded in an eerie darkness. It suited Gizora to the ground. As he walked, his form started to change once again. No longer was he displaying the massive horns, the red skin and pointed chin. He was now more like a ship’s captain. His uniform similar to those that were operating the controls, but with extra bars that meant he was the top most officer. It was interesting how Gizora took to different forms in different settings, almost like a way of blending in with his environment.
His hair was white, with golden eyes and a sharp face. Almost elven looking in a way, but there was a strange beauty to it. Very much the chameleon.
He tugged on the edges of his cuffs, and without looking up at Leone, he said.
“You don’t even have to ask.”
A simple wave of his hand, and the visage of the Dark Lord changed to that of a female. It was easy to do, especially for someone as powerful as Gizora. The creator had his ways, and when it suited Gizora, he had his own that could easily match the creator in having those that serve him change forms.
That done, he turned back to face the rest that were in the flight deck.
“No time for loitering. Everyone to your stations!”
L I R Y U / Dark Lady of Chaos
The once dull hair color of the Dark Lord turned into a bright shining red, their eyes turning into a completely new color, and their body completely changing into that of a mature curvaceous woman. Liryu, the new name that Chaos itself went by; chuckled with glee as she swayed her hips over to the specially constructed glass, checking out her reflection as she nodded in satisfaction. Her horns, head dress, and armor itself stuck out more than anything, seeping with an evil aura around it as she spun around and giggled.
“Ahh~ I feel so, refreshed!~ I feel completely… new…”
Her voice changed from bubbily to a rather dark tone within a matter of seconds, her eyes showing no interest as she made one last prideful face in the reflection before turning around on her heels and walking to her station. The clicking of her heels could be heard from a distance away within the ship, which to her was a rather good thing. In a way, it let everyone know who was there at that moment and whom was approaching. She looked over to Lelia who was still following her new Lady like a lost puppy; it was always so adorable. She smirked at her subordinate and flipped some hair over her shoulder, looking her up and down as she giggled for almost no apparent reason. What to do with her, she has been of good use. But, recently with the Chaos of Change, she felt differently about Lelia. The entire out being of the Dark lord of Chaos changed, appearance wise and more or less personality wise as well.
“How could I use to be like that? I use to be so booriinnnng~”
She almost sung to herself in her head as she curled her finger in and out at Lelia, knowing what she would now do with her little… Toy.
“Leliaaa… Come with me to my station, keep me entertained!~”
She stated as she swung her hips around, enjoying her new form as she looked down at her body and snickered. Pleased at the view from above, and much of the view from every other angle as well. It was a beautiful thing to her, she would take advantage of this body as much as she could. Especially in combat, or in.. distracting others.. Walking around the rather large ship, looking around and getting use to the surroundings around her. Absorbing in everything that was happening, trying to blend in with the setting of this ship. Plastering a serious expression on her face, she walked up to her station and sat down in it. Making herself comfortable as she stretched and made a few groans while doing so before concentrating on what the next set of orders was.
– Charlie would’ve stayed in the Hangar of the area ; sitting on some crates in quiet while attempting to create a origami . He seemed as if he was tired , and being tired usually constituted him about to switch to the Dark Lord of Insanity , but it seemed he was able to sustain a middle-ground of sorts but for now ; not much was going on with the male. –
The Ship’s Bridge
– Celtan was awaiting Gizora , just as Luke was but both took their own stances in doing so. Celtan stood near the operating systems while Luke was kicking back and relaxing on a chair ; awaiting for their Father to appear . Luke had a cup of coffee in his hand and proceeded to drink subtlety while Celtan fixed his collar and continued to observe as he was . His thoughts got the better of him , thinking about the continuous times he’s ran into the same people ; knowing that he’ll most likely run into those people again. Persistent they were , persistent indeed. They were able to observe the transformation of Leone into the New Woman that’s now taken the mantle of Chaos . The two would stay in a passive silence until something had changed. –
– The Group of Escaped Criminals were gathered at the Hallway where all the rooms to rest were located below the Destroyer’s personal floor , the group looked at each other and then at the lined up rooms . Who were going to go where ? The First person would leave the group to claim the biggest room at the end of the hallway of this area.-
Shen : ” I called it . * Room 1 * ”
Yama : ” I guess that’s settled.* Room 2 *”
Tenma : ” Overindulgence is quite the thing huh ? * Room 3 * ”
Ouken : ”…… * Room 4 *
Quartz : ” Thank you . ”
– They all walked their own paths to their rooms and labeled their doors with their names with the pads located to the right on each door before entering it. Quartz would’ve bowed to Ouken for having saved him back then in Block 5 before returning to walking towards the Fifth room with a cast upon his wounded arm and a sharp expression in his eyes. –
Quartz : ” I will return the favor in full. * Opens and proceeded to slam the Fifth door shut* ”