Rise of the Horsemen.
Quote: “Disease gets a bad rap, don’t you think? For being filthy. Chaotic. Uh, but, really, that just describes people who get sick. Disease itself… Very…Pure…Single-minded. Bacteria have one purpose –divide and conquer. That’s why, in the end…It always wins.”
Age: Appears 28 human years
Race:Horseman of the Apocalypse
Relationship:Brothers – War, Death, and Famine
Personality:Pestilence has a strong relationship with his brothers, and little or no regard for mortals. Pestilence, also known as the Green Horseman or Sneezy, is an extremely powerful entity and is also one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, embodying illness and irritation amongst humans. Pestilence is affiliated with his brothers Famine,War and Death.
Weapon(s): Pestilence’s ring is solid silver with a sickly green gem in the center. His battle horse
•Powers: Being the personification of the concept of sickness, Pestilence is very powerful, and immortal as a Horseman. Like his brothers, he requires his ring to help him focus his powers. A testament of his power was when he shouted on a supernatural level at his demon servant, and she was completely terrified. He was also unafraid to defy Lucifer’s will.
• Biokinesis – Pestilence can create, manipulate, and control diseases, plagues, infestations, molds, and other ailments. He can also cause instantaneous illness in another being. Pestilence possesses dominion over ailments. His sickness powers don’t work on angels.
• Indestructibility – Pestilence himself, as a Horseman, cannot be physically destroyed. Pestilence, like the other riders, requires a ring that channels his essential core abilities.
• Immortality – Pestilence is not subjected to age and disease.
• Teleportation – Pestilence can go anywhere he chooses in the universe.
• Cosmic Awareness – As a horseman, Pestilence possesses an incredible amount of knowledge and understanding of the universe and its workings, although his knowledge is vastly inferior to Death’s. He can understand concepts, such as the Apocalypse and nature of sickness.
• Electromagnetic Interference – As a result of being on camera, his face and ring were masked by static.
• Super stamina – Pestilence requires nothing to keep him going.
• Invisibility – As a Horseman, Pestilence is naturally invisible and can only be seen if he wants others to see him.
• Supernatural Perception – Pestilence could tell if a demon was occupying a body, with a look.
• Telekinesis – Pestilence could move objects with his mind.
Weaknesses: Though literally, nothing in existence can kill or destroy Pestilence if his attribute still exists, he has some weaknesses.
• Ring Removal – Without his ring, his corporeal form loses all its powers, except for teleportation.
• Physical objects – Anything serrated or jagged, or for that matter anything that can be implemented into a weapon, that can be used to pierce can inflict pain upon Pestilence’s physical form. His physical body can be pierced and penetrated identically to how humans sustain infliction though physical wound cannot kill him.
• God – It is implied God’s power exceeds that of Pestilence.
• Death’s scythe – Nothing can kill Pestilence except Death’s scythe.