Kingdom of Altrus – Battle Fortress of Gizora
The strangest thing occurred when Gizora passed through the portal and set foot onto the planet of Alterus. The human form that she had taken as a female changed. She…became a he. It would be a shock to Dark Lord Vithyra and possibly Charlie, though with his mental state it could take a few to figure out there had been any change at all. Still holding the message that Charlie had given him before the cross, the trio would come upon a vast space of land that was surrounded mostly by hills made mostly from rock.
For each step that Gizora took the land beneath his feet changed to path stones. Like the rock was actually rising up from underneath, and what was beginning to look like the start of fortification was being made right before the trio’s eyes. There was no mistaking the great power that the Destroyer wielded, and it was like something that had been destroyed before from the ravages of time, was coming back to life. Even symbols and the odd skeleton were coming up out of the ground in a twisted roar of rock sliding against rock. The ground was surrendering this most dark of secrets, and if you would have known better, you would have believed this had all been planned.
Towering turrets punched through the now reddening clouds. A true sense of menace and corruption flowed from beneath the earth and this pleased Gizora immensely. He still had it. There was no mistaking it. Turning to another direction he pointed a sharp clawed finger at another point in the fortress and then swirled it, as a vortex appeared. The rise of sound from a gathering army was building from the other side. This was to be the army of the Battle Fortress.
“Your army awaits, Dark Lord Vithyra” Gizora had decided to bring them over from Terakus itself in wake of mounting a full invasion as they had made the right preparations.
“There will be no one to stop us this time.”
Gizora glared as the oncoming procession of armed warriors filed through the portal. It was a spectacular sight and one to bring pride to the Dark Lord and Charlie.
” Woahh………… This place is so big !…. This Place.. ”
– Charlie would say to himself as Gizora was busy making his first few steps onto this new terrain as well as shifting into a male form which Charlie had noticed but couldn’t think of anything other then the land they’ve entered , however being as loud as he was it ended up talking to everyone without knowing . He was admiring the landscape , it was so much to take in but it was at that moment his head began to ache as he came here . He seemed to have been in some odd pain from finally making it across the portal and being on this planet. –
” Ngnhhh ! ”
– Charlie seemed to have been in some sort’ve trance , or something had begun to attack him . From his previous context , it would’ve seemed as if there was more to Charlie then it meets the eye . But of course it was up to Gizora to find out , the letter in Gizora’s hand would truly be of some use if read . Until then the boy would scream and groan in pain , wondering if the pain would stop . –
Casting his eyes down at the much smaller Charlie, Gizora noticed that Charlie was going into some sort of trance from being on the planet. Had the crossover from the home world of Terakus affected Charlie, the same way it had changed Gizora himself back into that of a male demon? Remembering that Charlie had given him a letter when they were about to leave, Gizora held the piece of paper up, while the boy screamed and groaned in pain as though whatever it was that he was now fighting internally was screaming to be let out.
With the Dark Lord Vithyra to see her troops that were still filing through the portal from Terakus, the great Destroyer thundered over to Charlie on his massive hooved feet.
It was then that he started to read the letter than he had been given. Would this stop the screaming in time? ~RB~Fu:– As the letter opened in Gizora’s hands, a small magical seal would be released from the letter and it would read as well as sent the information directly to her brain via memory recollection-
” If you are reading this , then it means that That Person is returning to who he is and unwinding his own personal self and revealing who he is before you and that you’ve most likely lost your memory and getting a quick catching up through me ; the past you . When you were created you had the power to modify yourself to remove and add on any properties that you wanted ; when you were getting ready to head out to war during the Shroud you removed your Pre-mature mentality and that spawned the person before you , but his original name was Fran. Without realizing it, that person changed his personality and name right as we went to sleep to recover our strength while also allowing his real self to fall asleep . But most importantly what you need to know is that he is the …… ”
– At that point a large surge of energy flowed through Charlie which would make the Letter fly away and there Charlie stood with pitch black hair that stood up with a straight face and a surging power flowing through him . It felt as if he was something else entirely as he shifted. –
Fran the Dark Lord of Insanity :” I’ve waited ages …………….. Father. ”
.Vithyra Aethylla Rosherren.
Lord of Delicacy, Vithyra was looking at the portal that was opening, as an army of soldiers, just for her walked through it. “Oh my~ What a lovely surprise, my Lord” She spoke with a sweet voice as she was rather amused by it. It was such a lovely gesture from her Master, to be given an army of her own, just like the old days or something like that. She was happy with the large amount as she would defiantly need it, cause she wasn’t stupid and knew that the battle she was about to face was going to be a difficult one, after all they lost the first one, but this time they were going to take the price.. “Thank you my lord. . . I won’t let you down” She spoke again as she then heard the screaming of Charlie as her eyes shot over to the boy, it was such a high pitched screaming that it was rather unpleasant to the ears. ‘What’s going on. . .’ She thought as she saw that the Lord was going over to him, so she better kept her distance for now, but what happening.. After some minutes had past she saw Charlie change, transform. ‘No way. . .’ She then thought to herself as she saw what was happening, or was it?
Razorbackwriter:Kingdom of Altrus – Battle Fortress of Gizora
Gizora had just finished hearing Dark Lord Vithyra’s words of thanks for the fact she had been placed into such a high position by his side, when the terrible cries from Charlie had caused the Destroyer to have to read the letter that he had been given before leaving Terakus. As each word was read, it became clear that the affects upon the Destroyer moving from one planet to the next also had implications on the young Charlie. But just as the Destroyer had laid dormant for centuries, so to another had been held in a vessel that would never have anyone guess the truth of the identity of the being in behind it. The Dark Lord Vithyra had been completely fooled, that just went to show the extent to which this veiling had worked. Gizora on the other hand had a strange bond with Charlie before the cross. Right from the moment he had awakened, Charlie was a constant, and his bizarre behavior and antics did little to faze him. That alone spoke volumes.
The letter was in fact the introduction to one that the Destroyer to one that he never thought he would see again.
His son…Fran, the Dark Lord of Insanity.
” I’ve waited ages …………….. Father. ”
He’d waited ages? Gizora laughed loudly, and then clapped his son on the back hard.
“You and me both, Son.” This was true, since Gizora had been entombed for many centuries after the last great war. “But the wait is over, Fran. Our time has come, and I can feel that we already have…the upper hand.” ~RB~Fu:
– The offspring of the male would gently bounce forward from the clap made by his father and when everything had settled in and Gizora had said his piece Fran would speak and finally tell Gizora what he needed to know –
” My memories have returned in full. I just remembered that from Charlie’s memories of seeing the Hellgate Invasion that it was set up by Celtan ; one of the Spawns created by Scientists on Terakus to formulate another branched version of you to lead forces but getting to the point……….. Celtan is there to yes attack the prison and break Criminals out but those are just add ons ; pluses if you will. His real objective is to release ….. ”
– Fran would take a pause and finally finish his sentence as he recalls the thought of a Certain Valuable member of the Destroyer’s Army somehow getting imprisoned and in his mind he had imagined him within his mind vividly. –
”….. Leone , The Final Dark Lord. The Dark Lord of Chaos. So Shall we go on your command there ourselves and meet him half-way ? ”
Razorbackwriter:Kingdom of Altrus – Battle Fortress of Gizora
Watching Fran bounce forward after the great slap on the back, Gizora strolled forward – his fingers strumming his chin lightly while listening to a recant of Charlie’s memories. He spoke of the Hellgate invasion that was set up by Celtan, one of the creations of the Scientists of Terakus. This was how they were able to create beings from Gizora’s own DNA. Leading forces across Alterus in a bid to gain a firmer foothold and create waves of destruction and chaos that would keep the Kings and all their men too busy to watch out for the main invasion.
“Distraction. Ah yes, that technique never gets old. The forces of good will be too busy fighting our own, to see what the break out is really all about. Commendable. I must say.” With all the Dark Lords ready to follow Gizora, it would take a great deal to stop them from taking on the Creator and his most devout followers.
“Fran, we shall go now. Oh…and just one thing.” Gizora was quick to point out. “That furbee. While it suited Charlie, I think we might make the Dark Lord of Fear into something that would suit your latest form.”
The Destroyer raised his clawed hand and growled another enchantment, that turned the furbee into a massive battle grizzly bear. Much better. Wearing battle armor plating and head gear, it was ideal for Fran to ride on rather than walk.
With that out of the way, Gizora flicked his hand as another portal shot up before them.
“To our next…appointment.” ~RB~Fu:
” A Bear !!!!!!!!!!! ”
– Even the Dark Lord had reacted this way, Charlie’s personality was actually a smaller version of his own but Fran’s take on it was much more insane and all the more extreme in sense as he immediately mounted it and grinned with the biggest of smiles . He would wave his hands around dramatically as if trying to balance himself but his voice came out mature ; which contrasted his own being further. –
” I’m ready to head out on your command ; I’m sure we’ll get as much as we possibly can today . I doubt there are any powerful forces out there as it stands. ”
– Fran quickly gotten himself ready to move onwards with His Father’s plans. It was time for His Father to get back his final Lord as well as gain a special army in it’s own right. –
” Onwards……. to the battlefield. I hope my skills didn’t get rusty.”
– He would follow promptly with Gizora to their next location , getting ready to give an explanation upon arrival-NPC
– A Male walked up to the Dark Lord Vithrya after her having been alone after so much time . He had a phone in hand and a orb in the other . He didn’t come to make fun or do any small talk , he had business that was urgent . The Male would speak and inform her about what she needed to know –
” Madam , you are to board the Gizora Blade Ship immediately upon Destroyer’s Orders ; Our God and Company are there awaiting you ; the Last Dark Lord to attend as a meeting is about to go underway . You will be briefed upon arrival . Enter when you are ready.”
– The Male dropped the orb nearby and upon cracking a portal opened which laid way to the ship Gizora and the others were on ; it was up to her to enter when ready at this point. The Terakian simply bowed his head in respect until she entered the pathway which lead to the others.-