– The ship would slowly ascend the detached office from it’s roots so the people inside wouldn’t have to move . Another reason for having pulled the structure off it’s initial area was so that the extraction would also take the escape criminals who all stood along one another on the destroyed roof of the prison .-
Charlie : ” That’s a giant ship ! ”
Leone : ” This is going to get some used to. ”
Leila : ” You’ll be fine m’lord .”
Celtan : ”This is family huh ? ”
Luke : ” Well then , shall we board ? ”
Gizora grinned at the gathered throng. “Not about to stand about like a fool. Follow me, now!” With a massive sweep of his hand, he brought it up and over to signal the departure from the Prison Interior, and to be phazed up onto the main flight deck of the ship. Known as Gizora’s Blade it was a marvel of technology and Terakain determination to conquer the low lifes of Alterus.
One by one his family appeared in behind him, but there was one that stood out. Leone. He was standing off to the far left and gazing at his own reflection in the specially constructed glass. His hand touching his face, as though this image that stared back at him troubled the man. It wasn’t lost on Gizora, who had been surveying the many control panels, as he passed the uniformed operators. Their indistinct chatter left like a buzz hanging in the air. With the blue hue of their monitors lighting up their faces, the rest of the deck was shrouded in an eerie darkness. It suited Gizora to the ground. As he walked, his form started to change once again. No longer was he displaying the massive horns, the red skin and pointed chin. He was now more like a ship’s captain. His uniform similar to those that were operating the controls, but with extra bars that meant he was the top most officer. It was interesting how Gizora took to different forms in different settings, almost like a way of blending in with his environment.
His hair was white, with golden eyes and a sharp face. Almost elven looking in a way, but there was a strange beauty to it. Very much the chameleon.
He tugged on the edges of his cuffs, and without looking up at Leone, he said.
“You don’t even have to ask.”
A simple wave of his hand, and the visage of the Dark Lord changed to that of a female. It was easy to do, especially for someone as powerful as Gizora. The creator had his ways, and when it suited Gizora, he had his own that could easily match the creator in having those that serve him change forms.
That done, he turned back to face the rest that were in the flight deck.
“No time for loitering. Everyone to your stations!”
L I R Y U / Dark Lady of Chaos
The once dull hair color of the Dark Lord turned into a bright shining red, their eyes turning into a completely new color, and their body completely changing into that of a mature curvaceous woman. Liryu, the new name that Chaos itself went by; chuckled with glee as she swayed her hips over to the specially constructed glass, checking out her reflection as she nodded in satisfaction. Her horns, head dress, and armor itself stuck out more than anything, seeping with an evil aura around it as she spun around and giggled.
“Ahh~ I feel so, refreshed!~ I feel completely… new…”
Her voice changed from bubbily to a rather dark tone within a matter of seconds, her eyes showing no interest as she made one last prideful face in the reflection before turning around on her heels and walking to her station. The clicking of her heels could be heard from a distance away within the ship, which to her was a rather good thing. In a way, it let everyone know who was there at that moment and whom was approaching. She looked over to Lelia who was still following her new Lady like a lost puppy; it was always so adorable. She smirked at her subordinate and flipped some hair over her shoulder, looking her up and down as she giggled for almost no apparent reason. What to do with her, she has been of good use. But, recently with the Chaos of Change, she felt differently about Lelia. The entire out being of the Dark lord of Chaos changed, appearance wise and more or less personality wise as well.
“How could I use to be like that? I use to be so booriinnnng~”
She almost sung to herself in her head as she curled her finger in and out at Lelia, knowing what she would now do with her little… Toy.
“Leliaaa… Come with me to my station, keep me entertained!~”
She stated as she swung her hips around, enjoying her new form as she looked down at her body and snickered. Pleased at the view from above, and much of the view from every other angle as well. It was a beautiful thing to her, she would take advantage of this body as much as she could. Especially in combat, or in.. distracting others.. Walking around the rather large ship, looking around and getting use to the surroundings around her. Absorbing in everything that was happening, trying to blend in with the setting of this ship. Plastering a serious expression on her face, she walked up to her station and sat down in it. Making herself comfortable as she stretched and made a few groans while doing so before concentrating on what the next set of orders was.
– Charlie would’ve stayed in the Hangar of the area ; sitting on some crates in quiet while attempting to create a origami . He seemed as if he was tired , and being tired usually constituted him about to switch to the Dark Lord of Insanity , but it seemed he was able to sustain a middle-ground of sorts but for now ; not much was going on with the male. –
The Ship’s Bridge
– Celtan was awaiting Gizora , just as Luke was but both took their own stances in doing so. Celtan stood near the operating systems while Luke was kicking back and relaxing on a chair ; awaiting for their Father to appear . Luke had a cup of coffee in his hand and proceeded to drink subtlety while Celtan fixed his collar and continued to observe as he was . His thoughts got the better of him , thinking about the continuous times he’s ran into the same people ; knowing that he’ll most likely run into those people again. Persistent they were , persistent indeed. They were able to observe the transformation of Leone into the New Woman that’s now taken the mantle of Chaos . The two would stay in a passive silence until something had changed. –
– The Group of Escaped Criminals were gathered at the Hallway where all the rooms to rest were located below the Destroyer’s personal floor , the group looked at each other and then at the lined up rooms . Who were going to go where ? The First person would leave the group to claim the biggest room at the end of the hallway of this area.-
Shen : ” I called it . * Room 1 * ”
Yama : ” I guess that’s settled.* Room 2 *”
Tenma : ” Overindulgence is quite the thing huh ? * Room 3 * ”
Ouken : ”…… * Room 4 *
Quartz : ” Thank you . ”
– They all walked their own paths to their rooms and labeled their doors with their names with the pads located to the right on each door before entering it. Quartz would’ve bowed to Ouken for having saved him back then in Block 5 before returning to walking towards the Fifth room with a cast upon his wounded arm and a sharp expression in his eyes. –
Quartz : ” I will return the favor in full. * Opens and proceeded to slam the Fifth door shut* ”
Well, at least Leone was pleased with the transformation into a new female form. Practically oozing sexuality on a scale that had rivaled Gizora himself when he had been released from the tomb. The Destructor was amused if only for a moment at the way the vixen purred out her pleasurable response to the change. Now going by a new name, that indeed suited the Dark Lord of Chaos, she was content to summon her subordinate to follow her down to her station, where the two would get better acquainted. Gizora merely rubbed the tips of his fingers together, the residual magical power fading as he had done the first task since arriving on the vast Battleship.
Turning away from Liryu, Gizora changed focus to that of Celtan, who was causally leaning against the walls of the flight deck, Luke on the other hand was seated – a cup of coffee in his hand. they appeared so casual and almost bored by it all. A big difference to the way that Liryu was behaving.
Gizora couldn’t help himself but ask.
“Please….don’t tell me you both want tits as well?” It was an off the cuff remark, but to anyone else paying attention, it showed that the Destructor still had a sense of humor. Though, the idea of an all female family was enough to make the Destructor feel a bit sick. They had more pressing matters, than wanting sex changes at the drop of a hat.
Liryu, once settled in and rather comfortable along side with her subordinate Lelia, started to grope herself constantly before giggling childishly. Watching her newly formed areas jiggle as she constantly moved them and poked them, looking at Lelia before tilting her head and speaking curiously.
“Is it always this fun to do this?”
She asked rather boldly before she got out of her seat and spun around on her heels, looking in a mirror that was inside of her station and practically mesmerized by her own body and face; needless to say she still wasn’t able to get over on how well the transformation went along for her. She much enjoyed this form than her other, the look, the feel, and the pitch of her voice was the final thing that bundled it all together. Her eyes darted over to Lelia before grinning and then sitting back down, hinting at Lelia to come hither.
“Lelia, my dear… Would you please cut my hair to more suit my face? I know you must have sooome sort of skill in that.”
As she turned around towards Lelia in her chair, she started pointing towards areas around her face that she wanted to make pop out. After she was done describing the hair, Lelia got to work in shaping the hair cut to suit her Lady’s facial construction perfectly. Needless to say, Liryu was incredibly bored at the moment, wanting to do something around with her new form or at least cause a war among well… everything.
Celtan:” I assure you I am fine this way . ”
– The Brain would say in reply to Gizora’s remark , his being a male was perfectly fine by him ; he wouldn’t have wanted it any other way . Luke didn’t speak but he did shake his head at the idea , they were fine with being males . They didn’t have to worry about any kind of urges either ; what laid in their minds were only thoughts on conquest and planning . Celtan walked to the computer and turned on the hub screen , booting it up to reveal a large database to Gizora to see what was planned. There were long lists of things planned . The first was titled Devil’s Arena . Celtan would close the list and instead brought up the main overview before he himself began to speak while also pressing the intercom button to communicate with the others . –
Celtan:” Dark Lords please come to the Bridge immediately ”
– From there Celtan awaited the arrivals of the others. Charlie ; having heard the Intercom made his way there himself . Luke stopped sipping his coffee to utter –
Luke : ” Soon Father , you’ll have all the information that you’ve amassed during your first reign as well as the information that has been archived which will be key to ruling this world . I do think that we should bring the last Dark Lord here as well , since she is located elsewhere.”
– Luke gave a small grin and nodded to his Father, which he would be able to tell that there will be alot of information to take in . –
If anyone had a good idea of what was going to be happening first, it was Celitan, who had quite confidentially made it clear that he wished to remain male, and not turn into a woman, like that of Liryu. Having had it happen to the Destroyer, though it was not his idea of course, the novelty of it soon wore off. Gizora felt much more at ease in the male form, although if he returned to Terakus for any length of time, that may well change. For now, he was interested in what Celtan was bringing up on the screen. A list of their objectives on Alterus, and the first being Devil’s arena. Just the sound of it brought a smile to Gizora’s lips. As the fluorescent glow of the screen reflected off the Destroyer’s face, he heard Celtan summon all the Dark lords to the Bridge.
Righting himself to full height, Gizora placed his hands behind his back as all the dark lords started to file into the room, Charlie having been one of them. Luke of course was already in attendance, but had given up his coffee to mention that while the Destructor had all his memories from the first era, he still had to be brought up to speed with everything that had gone on while he had been in slumber. It annoyed him in a way, since he had missed centuries of activity, and it would take a great deal of time to find out everything.
Releasing his fingers, he brought his arms around and folded them just under his chest. The Dark lord that Luke spoke of, was probably still on Terakus as she had not followed them through the portal.
“Why is it women love to make an entrance?”
It was an off the cuff statement, but he knew that the dark lord in question, was probably going to be late.
“Can’t you beam her here? Or maybe send a message to the home world. Like….GET YOUR ARSE ON THE BATTLESHIP BEFORE WE RIP OUT YOUR OVARIES!” There was a loud snarl at the end of Gizora’s statement. it was clear that he believed time was being wasted, and the sooner they got back to the plans to take over Alterus the better.
Liryu, at the time was still vainly in front of the mirror, making rather seductive and cute faces; practicing her taunts and her speech for the time that world domination would be in the grasp of Terakus. She grinned at the idea, nothing but pure darkness in the world; the world would technically be back to the beginning of how it should be. The survival of the fittest, that only the strongest survived within the world of the weak. In the middle of her own little session, she heard the cracking of the intercom and soon a voice that told everyone to report to the room. She blew a kiss to herself in the reflection before giggling and looking at Lelia, motioning her to stay put.
She stated in a rather bossy tone before making her way to the Bridge. She walked much like a full on model, intimidating at the least; scowling at everything in front of her as she walked one foot in front of the other. She walked into the area and immediately crossed her arms, standing up straight as she listened to the fact that the last Dark Lord, or Lady rather, wasn’t there. She was always late it seemed, or at least attended other business before this. Of course, Liryu would love to be absent and go reign over the weaklings like some kind of sick and twisted god. But, she herself didn’t have nearly enough power on her own to do so. Cause a few wars and possibly the beginning of a new era, but not establish it fully. Before she started to speak, she heard her father speak in a rather loud… aggravating tone. Liryu widened her eyes at the threat before coughing into her hand and looking away. Now understanding what that pain could possibly feel like.
She mumbled, thinking about it herself before shuttering slightly and looking at the other Lords; feeling rather… out of place but in place at the same time.
– Luke got up off his seat ; pulling out a pen which he had extended and began tapping on the screen with it. Celtan and Charlie watched on the sidelines as he got ready to do his presentation ; as if he was in class showing off his project. But in truth just a archive of saved information as it was. –
” It seems the Other Dark Lord may take awhile but I’ll have the information on the screen for her. Now onto business . Since you went into slumber ; you’ve created alot of plans that all held the principle of being steps to your eventual domination of the world. Seeing as to how some things changed with the Alterian’s having a bigger role this time around then last ; I can’t foresee what will come of them but for now I can say there are dangerous potentials within their midst hiding from public view. Back to the case in hand , Devil’s Arena is the first current plan that I’ve had up for awhile and this consists of a Public Tournament between Alterus and Terakus all in the name of ………. Friendly Relations. Doesn’t it seem neighborly ? Like the Olympics in a sense. We can utilize this tournament to help understand the strength the newcomers wield ; those who hold their blades up for Alterus that is . I believe after this incident in Hellgate , we leave them alone for a year and see what they do ; plus we should lay low for awhile so the tension fades and we can propose this event in the future and if done correctly we’ll be able to possibly get close to the Celestial Kings and if we’re lucky ; even the Observer. I hope this plan satisfies you like it has the first time around ; however this time it would involve some minor waiting but if it helps you could always disguise yourself to roam the world and see how things are with your own eyes up close and personal. ”
– Luke cleared his throat and walked back to his station to take another sip of his coffee and kept the plans for the Arena up before he brought up the library of files on the side of the screen with the pole. The male turned around and handed it to Gizora –
” There are many more Plans here too . Most of them were made by your hands , feel free to open them and see for yourself. One of Onryo’s past Henchman has slowly gotten another one of the plans ready ; known as Operation : Phantom Circus . It is truly deserving and expected of those who work under the concept of Fear . Since we’re able to set up the Event whenever we wish ; we could even make it so that it appears to them all during their dreams . But with all due respect , your approval is the one thing we desire to initiate these plans. Of course , you may decide when to do these things and in what manner as well . ”
– Luke finally finished speaking for the moment and allowed Gizora and Liryu to speak when ready , watching as a portal appeared at the back of the room ; hoping that the final Dark Lord appeared he would stay quiet and wait for any signs of entry at this point and allow Gizora to roam his archives for anything in planning. –
Watching the screen become active while Luke spoke in a manner that was remisicent of a college lecture, Gizora kept focus – while at the same time he was handed a cup of coffee by one of the lesser members of the bridge. He stared at the cup a moment, and gave it a little sniff as the waif with pink hair and a pretty smile hoped that the coffee would be to his liking.
“For lovers of coffee, Sire.”
“Just..how..you..like..it.” The pink haired girl teetered back and forth watching with pure silver eyes. Her flight suit was a little too tight in places, but it showed off her figure nicely. Her pretty head bobbed about as she clutched her hands together, keen as mustard that he taste it. Gizora didn’t disappoint. He took a small sip and then let out a loud “Ahhh.” The pink haired crew member gave the thumbs up, while Gizora gave the girl a head pat. He was keeping this one.
“Fuchsia, Sire.” As in the colour. The girl’s voice had a sweet melodic quality, and he had to shush her when she made a squeal at being patted. He had to be serious again for the explanation of what had been happening during his slumber. The girl hovered with the coffee pot in hand a little too close to the action, but she simply didn’t want to miss a thing.
Luke explained about the purpose of the Devil’s arena. Quite clever really. To have Alterian players come to fight their own in the mind of observing them and seeing just how far they can go, with powers and certain weapons. It was like studying lab rats, and all so effectively undetectable, if done at a time when the Alterus people were unsuspecting. The term ‘Friendly relations’ caused Gizora to gufaw loudly. It would be one hell of an act to pull off, but he had no doubt that those that served under him could rise to the challenge.
The part that particularly impressed Giz, was that this tournament would bring them in close to the Celestial Kings….and even the Observer himself. The big cheese.
“We wait as long as it takes, Luke. If anything, I would kill to see the horrified look on the Observer’s face when he falls into our trap. I leave you to set the time frame, be it six months or eight, I don’t care. So long as it does happen.”
Gizora took another sip of his coffee, nodding to Fuchsia to fill up his cup some more. “Got any scotch finger biscuits? And not the real fingers, I mean the buttery ones.” He said off the side to Fuchsia, who nodded enthusiastically, and raced off to get a plate for the Destroyer.
The destroyer was keen to hear more of what lay in store for the Alterians. Luke spoke of something called Operation : Phantom Circus. This made the Destroyer’s eye brow arch with a quizzical expression. “Like…clowns and bears?”Thinking that this was a typical circus. “I hate clowns….one of the worst things you can hire to entertain a child. Leaves them scarred for centuries. Even wet the bed at night.”
“Poor Gizora….biscuit?” The pink haired waif appeared at just the right time and offered up a plate of buttery short bread, which he happily took one from. His great lips showed a pout and he whispered. “It’s their shoes. Freak me right out.”
No wonder the concept behind the Phantom circus revolve around the concept of fear. Only think was, Gizora wasn’t that keen to attend.
“Well, get this…mad circus thing underway as soon as possible. Set the clowns loose in those bastards dreams. Bahahaha, hate to be the one to clean their sheets.”
“Hehehehe….wet sheets.” Fuchsia giggled as she munched on one of the biscuits.
Liryu herself listened in closely to to the conversation and future plans. Her face showed practically no emotion as Luke explained the organized events that were soon to come. She liked the idea of an Arena, she’d be able to test her skills out for a bit before actually using them against her one enemy that she forever wished to destroy. A small grin slithered across her face and a slight chuckle escaped her throat before she nodded again at the explanations. The next plan heightened her interests, something about Fear. And how can one have fear without the side effect of chaos? She sighed and shifted all of her weight over to one leg as she placed a hand on her hip.
“A circus eh?”
She mumbled under her breath as she watched the pink haired female serve the Destroyer coffee, snickering slightly before her eyes shifted around the room to the rest of the Lords. She lifted both her arms up to stretch before hearing Gizora’s comment about clowns. She didn’t know he had such a strong opinion towards them, to them they were rather adorable since they looked so sick and twisted sometimes. She looked over before nodding at the higher up power, agreeing with the clown comment before flipping a bit of hair behind her shoulders.
“Oh this oughta be fun..”
Luke : ” Sounds like we have a deal then father. I take it we can start as soon as everything is in order . ”
– Out of nowhere a low ranked grunt would come in screaming about a random invasion ; informing all in the room about the situation at hand. –
Grunt : ” There’s a Wild Battle going on in the Tourist DIstrict of Alteria ; it looks like people are getting slaughtered by machines and none of them seem to be from us ! One sec I’ll show you . ”
– The Grunt ran past Celtan to Luke ; where he would turn to point towards the computer to allow the Grunt to punch in the proper codes to broadcast live feeds ; there the entirety of the situation going on would be revealed to them –
– The City could be seen through the screen ; coated in a ominous flare of scorching flames . It would seem as if nothing was going to stop the onslaught of destruction that was being thrown at the civilians . Would anyone actually come to stop this from continuing or would they just leave it as it is ? However from the broadcasting view on the helicopter ; a small bright light could be seen , a mecha could be seen in the distance soaring towards the district. It didn’t seem to appear like the other robots , did this mean it was going to oppose this army ? Charlie would utter a comment on the side –
Charlie : ” So much red , can the white match up to them ! ”
Celtan : ” We’ll see for ourselves in a few minutes. ”
– Celtan added in at the end , clearly he was right . Was this the only person going to safeguard the district ? Or will more come to back him up ? That answer rolled through their brains but if this was all that was it ; then that Mecha would need a miracle to do this on his own . Hopefully it didn’t have to resort to that . But for now ; all the people could do was hope the Soldiers stood a chance against them or more special individuals entered the fray . Would Gizora call upon his troops to go down and further the destruction or allow it to run it’s course ? Many different endings this event could have , but it would seem the wiser thing to do was allow it to go on by itself . Simple Destruction wasn’t as satisfactory as it was the first time around , certain –
Razorbackwriter:Gizora’s Blade – Battleship
Fuchsia nearly dropped her plate of biscuits when the lowly grunt came in flailing to the brig, with the news about a flare up battle down at the Nautical district of Alterus. The Destroyer wasn’t all too pleased about the grunt’s lack of professionalism and shot a glance at Celtan as those in attendance took in the scene on the nearest display monitor. Sure enough the city was visible, but it was being razzed. The flames looked to be doing damage to many major buildings, also with cars ablaze on the streets. It gave the whole scene an apocalyptic hue, which Gizora hardly minded. This was like a pre show warm up and might well be good practice for the Terakains to take advantage of. Setting down his cup of coffee upon Fuchsia’s tray, the Destroyer made his mind up of just who would be in attendance.
Looking at Celtan, he said “You are to take Charlie and the Dark Lord Liyru down to the surface to investigate the battle first hand.” Seeing as there was mecha involved they would need to take whatever weaponry needed just in case things turned ugly against their own.
The Destroyer did not want to hear any objections from those asked. He did think that Charlie might find the whole thing to be one hell of a game, but he also knew that his alter form would love the chance to show his strength. Picking up his coffee cup again, he took another sip, and growled his appreciation.
“Nothing like anarchy to lift the spirits.” This was said with a smug expression, before he looked back at those assembled.
“Well….what are you waiting for?”~RB~Simo:
L I R Y U
Liryu, after the deal was settled stood there in silence with her arms crossed, her silver eyes scanning the room as her armor shimmered under the light. She thought about how each plan would go into action in her mind, playing out her own little story as she scoffed slightly before hearing footsteps scuttle in. She looked at the grunt and immediately plastered a wide smile onto her face as she tilted her head and looked over at the screen in excitement. Her eyes lit up with the reflection of the screen as she got closer to it and started to laugh with sick joy. Looking at the picture, she continued to jump with satisfaction at the current destruction of the city; feeling a bit more empowered than usual.
“Look at all the pretty flames~ I can feel the chaos and anarchy from here!~ The civilians running idiotically like ants being drowned by water! Aha!”
The “show” that was put on in front of her made her squeal with delight, her eyes glued to the screen as if she couldn’t pull away. It felt like a child on Christmas day, first opening the presents and seeing what she obtained. She looked over to Gizora, about to beg him to go down there and see everything up close; to feel the heat from the fire on her skin and to hear the puddles of blood under her feet caused from the smashing of buildings. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip from bliss as father called her name, turning away from the screen and smiling at him. She couldn’t wait to get down there and smell the death all around her, the crispness of every body that was burned to the ground. But, out of all things to attack it was some strange mechas. Why, out of all of them would they do this? She snickered at the thought that there was only a small bright light that could save them all. But, she thought as to why the savior would even bother? Everyone’s practically dead already, it’s not like it would be much of a saving.
“Yeees siiiir!~ Oh this will be glorious, it’ll be like going to the festival..~”
She turned her body around on her heels before walking over to him and clapping her hands together, giggling like a small child as she started to prepare for the trip ahead. She raised her index finger and pointed it at herself before saying in a rather twisted fluctuated voice;
“I call the highest and best seat there is!”
She chuckled as she left for the city with a insane stare on her face; that of a psychopathic killer on a murdering spree.
Fu:Gizora’s Battleship Bridge
Celtan:” Roger that Father. Let’s go Charlie.”
Charlie:” If I can kill , then you got yourself a Follower ! ”
– Celtan bowed his head in respect and loosened up his clothing as if he was going to change but instead he would reach for his book ; summoning a portal after having reciting a few words under his breath. There Liryu would’ve entered first before Celtan and Charlie did. Charlie would get up and stretch as if he was going to run a marathon , but in all truth it would be something he would look forward to doing : As well as something quite dangerous . The District would be entering a whole new aspect of hell , with the addition of Gizora’s forces heading down there. Charlie darted into the portal and after a few moments Celtan would follow ; wearing a ominous blue cloak with fur lining around the collar . The three would’ve left fully with Celtan being the last and how their involvement with the burning city will go….. Who would know ? –