Sunny the Nurse takes her new found friend home for tea, unaware that he is actually one of the city’s most feared Ghouls. He is a killer…a cannibal. Will he want more than just Sunny’s hot pockets? Read on….
Scene setting – Sunny’s apartment – Tokyo Ghoul
Written with Fu.
” Wolf huh? . . . I see. Alpha’s been spotted. ”
– Tenkai would say to himself in a quite tone as he followed her towards her building. They kept moving along the pathway towards the residential district and hopefully closer to her building , she was lucky to have given him information , he didn’t seem to have any need to make her into food so he instead kept his silence until she gave him a question in which needed a response. Sunny would eventually react to the curfew in a hasty motion showing it was time for her to go home but Tenkai didn’t react, he just thought of it as game time. Tonight however it seems like he’ll be taking it easy and so he would find himself asked about hot pockets while being tugged –
” Sure I suppose I like hot pockets ”
– Only if they were filled with human organs that is. –
Razorbackwriter: Thankfully, Sunny’s apartment block was not very far when the sirens started to sound. It only took two minutes to find themselves in the foyer and then another three flights of stairs to reach her little abode. Gloria, her roomie thankfully was already on her shift at the hospital, so it would just be Tenkai and Sunny sharing a meal.
Entering the small apartment, it was quite clear to see that it was decorated mainly by Sunny. The walls were adorned with cutsie pictures of rainbows and unicorns. She had a stuffed animal collection that covered two walls and it was going to be hard just to find a seat. In one corner however you could see Gloria’s part. It had pictures of almost naked men, and a few nasty toys on display. Talk about complete opposites.
Sunny skipped into the kitchen and started to rummage through the freezer for some tasty hot pockets. Always so easy as a meal when you had little else. No one was going to be delivering take out when the curfew was on – this was why Sunny was picking up the ingredients, to try and beat the curfew. But, the plucky little nurse always kept emergency rations on hand, aka hot pockets.
Turning on the oven and setting the boxes to one side, she poked her head out of the kitchen and asked.
“Would you like some lemon pop?”
Ever the hostess.
Temp: Wolf continued to follow the nurse and the ghoul as they moved through the city. The curfew going into effect of course made no difference to her at all. Investigators knew better than to attack her. Being a one-eyed ghoul made her scent very peculiar to other ghouls, which typically made them avoid or otherwise ignore her. The night was a perfect place for her to observe and even intervene when it came to unique situations. This was one such situation. She easily scaled the outside of the building, and followed the scent of the two until she found a similar scent within the building. This girls room was very high up, but heights rarely meant much to a ghoul, especially one with a kagune like hers. For now she perched on the building near a window where she would be sure to listen in on what was happening within the room.
– Tenkai followed her into her building and found it to clash with the personalities of the two occupants who lived with one another and he would stare at the entire apartment in awe before returning his attention to the female and contemplate his being here. He knew at some point he’d slowly try to dig out more information. but while he kept thinking to himself , he would hear Sunny ask him if he wanted some lemon pop. Tenkai would reply to her with his answer –
”Mind if I get coffee instead if you have it ? I’m a tad tired and I need to be alil bit more awake. ”
‘Mind if I get coffee instead if you have it ? I’m a tad tired and I need to be alil bit more awake. ”
At the request of coffee, mad giggles erupted from the kitchen. They had coffee…boy did they have coffee. Gloria was one for always bringing men back to the apartment forcoffee, and often it had the young nurse, Sunny in hysterics. You could hear the sound of bottles tinkling in the kitchen cupboard, as Sunny brought out about eight different types of coffee jars. Many of them had never been opened.
“I don’t usually drink coffee, but Gloria always keeps it on hand.” Sunny sung out cheerfully.
Pouring water into the kettle, she then set it on the stove and flicked on the gas. Striking a match she soon had the blue flame going and the water was able to boil. Thankfully, she had some long life milk in the pantry, and sugar. This would make for Tenkai’s order of coffee.
Sunny chose the exotic brand of coffee and undid the cap, breaking the seal with a spoon. She took out a good spoon full and placed it in a large coffee mug, that was more like a bowl, than a real mug. The cheery nurse danced around the kitchen, opening cupboards and slamming doors. In her own little world till the kettle started to whistle. She took it off the heat and then poured the boiling hot water into the waiting cup.
The kitchen now had the smell of fresh coffee, and Sunny swanned out of the kitchen and offered Tenkai the cup.
“Might want to blow, or it will burn your tongue.” Sunny always made coffee too hot.
“Find a seat. Just knock off a few plushies. It’s quite comfortable here.” Sunny was just so nice…and happy. It was bizarre to say the least. She didn’t even think of how the young man would be able to leave and go about his business, now that the curfew was enforced.
– He allowed Sunny to go and do what she had to as he continued to look around the area some more , it didn’t take him long to decide he wanted to see the conditions for tonight’s curfew. He felt as if he wasn’t going to be able to go home at this rate but it’s common for him to be outside at this time of night but the hardest things to do is leaving or being in residential area’s and expect to retreat or move about. Clearly the CCG are keeping their eyes about and observing. So it seems like he’d be stuck here , for how long he didn’t know. He would overhear Sunny speaking about a woman named Gloria as his own thoughts ended up coming out of him around the time she had began to finish brewing the coffee and coming to give it to him –
” I wonder if I’ll be stuck here tonight.”
– Tenkai was cunning he knew that much when it came to his movements around others. But he knew all too well that he’d be walking into a confrontation if he was to leave her place . As Sunny came to give him his cup of coffee ; Tenkai would take the cup as she gave him the warning about the heat and the offer to take a seat as well –
” Thank you for the cup of coffee. ”
– He moved some things around to get a place to rest his rear and enjoy the cup. However he seemed to realize it was most likely beyond midnight by now and it wouldn’t really be long before it would be considered the next day and such so he pretty much would stare at the time on his phone and then her . He didn’t waste time sipping from the cup however. He enjoyed it warm. –
” I wonder how I’ll be able to leave without being suspected of anything or being placed back inside here due to the security they wish to keep over the civilians of the town.”
– As he took another sip ; Tenkai thought about his situation and was unsure as to why he felt so calm and easy around this woman. It was clear she was human by her appearance and personality as well as her smell. Perhaps she was too accepting. Tenkai normally would take advantage of that , in either form it could be seen as depending on his mood/tastes. But however today he just felt too passive to do anything. And he realized she’d be someone that could help him out in various pursuits. It’d be a shame to see her go. –